Coral Springs Christian Academy
- Coral Springs Christian Academy is a commission of First Presbyterian Church of Margate and Coral Springs.
- The Academy is a comprehensive K-12 educational facility providing an atmosphere to educate the whole child academically, socially, developmentally, and spiritually, built on a biblical foundation.
- Starting at the elementary level, students are encouraged to master skills and form habits that will eventally prepare them to meet the thorough standards of our high school and college preparatory curriculum.
- All students participate in weekly chapel and are encouraged to develop a godly worldview of ultimate convictions and absolute values.
- Educational excellence built upon Biblical foundations. The mission of Coral Springs Christian Academy is to minister to students in a Christ-centered learning community, which instills the vision and practice of excellence in academics, character, and service for God's glory.
- Coral Springs Christian Academy endeavors to instill in each student a Biblical world-view in order that they may be prepared to serve the Lord in the 21st century.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
State or regional independent school association
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||863 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||76 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Number of AP Courses||9 courses|
Finances and Admission
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$8,700|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition ranges from $7995 to $9445|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,500|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Abby Scavuzzo|
|Total Sports Offered||11 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Football, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Tennis, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,
Cheering, Cross Country,
Tennis, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||11 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||National Honor Society, National Junior Honor Society, Junior Statesmen of America, Student Governement, Environmental Club, Praise and Worship Club, Drama Club, Archery Club, Equestrian Club, Choir, Jazz Band Drama Club, Archery Club, Choir, Jazz Band, National Honor Society,
National Junior Honor Society,
Junior Statesmen of America,
Praise and Worship Club,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
PlantationGrades: PK-12 | 2800 students
12200 W. Broward Blvd.
Plantation, FL 33325
Fort LauderdaleGrades: PK-12 | 1818 students
2401 W Cypress Creek Road
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309
Pompano BeachGrades: K-12 | 102 students
10193 Nw 31st St
Pompano Beach, FL 33065
Fort LauderdaleGrades: 9-12 | 2194 students
2801 Sw 12th St
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312
Fort LauderdaleGrades: PK-12 | 2436 students
1501 Ne 62nd St
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33334