Cornerstone Christian Academy
- Cornerstone Christian Academy is an independent, non-denominational elementary school, offering an outstanding Christ-centered education to Kindergarten and to all students.
- We are located in Franklin, Massachusetts, serving families from several surrounding communities.
- Below are several questions you may have about the Academy.
- We believe that each child is a gift from God with unique abilities, talents, strengths, weaknesses, and learning styles.
- The approach of Cornerstone Christian Academy is to develop the whole student by providing a strong academic education based on a Christian view of God and His world, and a joy and love for learning all the while understanding that the Lord is his/her Creator and that He has a plan for each one's life.
- The school will adhere to Biblical principles including those outlined in our Statement of Faith.
- We believe that we are privileged to have the opportunity to educate and challenge children in an environment of small class size where the presence of the Lord is acknowledged and respected.
- Classroom management is based on mutual respect, fostered in a nurturing yet structured environment allowing for individualism under Biblical guidelines.
- Children are taught by dedicated teachers who understand and encourage individual achievement.
- The curriculum places emphasis on proven methods of learning: strong phonics programs, exposure to a variety of classic literature, foundational mathematics, and ongoing studies in geography, history, the sciences, English, and social studies.
- In addition, each class will receive education in the areas of music, art, physical education, and, beginning in third grade, Latin.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-4|
|Total Students||52 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed Cornerstone Christian Academy also viewed these schools: Woodside Montessori Academy.
January 17, 2018
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
January 16, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 16, 2018
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.