Cornerstone Christian Academy
5.00 (1 review)
- Although Cornerstone Christian Academy is known for academic excellence, our primary focus is on promoting Godly character.
- We teach the truth, and we teach our students how to apply the truth wisely in their own lives.
- (Colossians 1:28) Cornerstone features small class sizes, Bible-based discipleship, State certified staff and Christian service/outreach.
- Our students also participate in art, music and PE classes.
- The facility includes a full-sized gym, athletic fields and playground which are used during recess, PE class and extra-curricular activities such as cross-country and basketball.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||35 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 12%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Alpine Skiing, Basketball, Cross Country, SnowboardingAlpine Skiing, Basketball,|
Cross Country, Snowboarding,
- The purpose of Cornerstone Christian Academy is to provide an atmosphere in which young people are encouraged to receive Truth and recognize and avoid error. Jesus instructed His disciples, "And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free". Not only is it our objective to teach the truth, but also to teach our students how to apply the truth wisely in their own lives. In John 16:13, we are promised that "when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth." CCA has the responsibility to provide the best education possible. A biblical viewpoint in the vital areas of life spiritual growth, education, personal self-discipline, and patriotism must be strongly stressed to each student during his years of training. We desire to minister to the needs of the whole child, and to promote his spiritual and moral growth, academic and intellectual progress, and physical and social development. Academically, the course offerings at CCA are structured for the average to above-average student. We endeavor to meet each student's needs based on his innate ability and his initiative to make satisfactory progress in school. Academics are enriched by an array of co-curriclular activities in music, art, athletics, theatre, field trips and so much more.
We are so thankful for Cornerstone Christian Academy! We currently have 3 kids attending and I wouldn't want them anywhere else! It is a blessing to watch my children grow in godly character. Each of our 3 children have an area in which they struggle and the staff here go out of their way to encourage them. The academic program is great and in 2012 they introduced a cross country program. Their tuition rate is less the other private schools and the staff here make all the difference.
- Posted by Parent - david
September 05, 2017
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
September 05, 2017
Never lose sight of why you are planning to send your child to private school. This list of ten considerations will help you focus on the things which matter.
September 04, 2017
Use this hub to keep track of the steps in the private schools' admission process.