Corte Madera Montessori
Corte Madera Montessori is devoted to the education on Pre-Primary, Primary, and Kindergarten children, ages 2-6 years.
We base our philosophy and programs on the pioneering work of Dr.Maria Montessori.
Our classrooms are led by Montessori certified teachers with the aid of an assistant.
There are 24 children in each classroom, with a 1:12 ratio.
We are dedicated the the development of the whole child, and place equal importance on academic, social, physical, and emotional growth.
- School Type: Montessori School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-Kindergarten
- Students: 63 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
- Our aim is to provide a happy and nurturing environment where we attend to the children's needs, facilitate their interests, and encourage their developing abilities.
- In our classrooms we use educational materials that assist children to reach their full potential of self-confidence and independence.
- Each well prepared environment reflects the core montessori belief that children learn best through their own efforts.
- The role of the teacher is to link the children to this environment by group and individual lessons, by providing new materials as children indicate their need and readiness, and by acting as a supportive guide as each child explores their creativity and unique skills and talents.
Endorse Corte Madera Montessori. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.
Private School Job Searching 101
Here is a guide for teachers and administrators seeking employment in private schools. Think of it as a roadmap for the job search process.