Countryside Montessori Academy
- Countryside Montessori Academy embraces all of the principles of Dr. Maria Montessori in its approach to learning.
- The "absorbent mind" will never repeat its miraculous ability to absorb the native tongue, to perfect movement or internalize order.
- Never will these sensitivities be more alive than in the preschool child.
- The Montessori prepared environment allows children to act freely on their own initiative, meeting needs through individual spontaneous activity.
- The children learn to work quietly and intently on their own "work." They are building concentration and self-discipline.
- The Montessori classroom is a community. In the Montessori environment children work individually, in very small groups, or sit quietly observing.
- The children work freely and when they complete their work, they return it to its place on the shelf.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
National Association for the Education of Young Children
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||72 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Alachua Grades: PK-9 | 80 students
17414 Nw 112th Blvd
Alachua, FL 32615
(386)462-2886 110.6 PK-9
- Lutz Grades: 4-12 | 85 students
1520 Land O Lakes Blvd Suite D
Lutz, FL 33549
(813)909-9442 1.1 4-12
- Gainesville Grades: NS-12 | 526 students
9818 SW 24th Ave
Gainesville, FL 32607
(352)331-7625 99.3 NS-12
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
Your school's website and your social media sites are essential tools in your marketing program.
Choosing the right private school for your child is a lengthy process. I want you to achieve the success which you deserve without making these common mistakes other parents have made.