Countrywood Elementary School
- Countrywood is a unique, non-sectarian, private school dedicated to providing quality education without regard to race, gender, religion, or national origin.
- We are committed to the character development and academic excellence of children and have created a nurturing, challenging, safe and positive learning environment.
- We offer an innovative and diverse curriculum, which integrates teaching the core subjects with a strong commitment to computers and technology.
- The program is designed to help children retain their curiosity, interest, and confidence, and to develop habits of observing, questioning, and listening.
- We continuously strive to create an academic and social environment which appreciates diversity and helps the child develop self-esteem while stressing mutual respect, cooperation towards team goals, and a passion for learning that will last a lifetime.
- We believe in a strong parent commitment. Parents are welcome to visit the school, observe classes, and help in the classroom.
- Countrywood School's goal is to stimulate students to achieve their full intellectual, emotional, and physical potential and to prepare them for our ever-changing world and the challenges of the 21st century.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||52 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Chino Grades: PK-K | 113 students
13333 Ramona Ave
Chino, CA 91710
(909)591-2717 0.8 PK-K
- Upland Grades: K-8 | 193 students
1530 North San Antonio Ave
Upland, CA 91786
(909)982-9919 7.3 K-8
I can not say enough how thankful I am that our family found Countrywood. While looking for a school that offered before and after school care, I started researching private schools in the area and came across Countrywood in Chino. It is an extremely small school (aprox. 36 students TOTAL this year). It goes from Pre-K all the way through 8th grade. You will have a hard time finding teachers or staff that care this much about each and every child there. The amount of one on one attention they receive is incredible. It really is like one big family. The parents are awesome too and so involved. Countrywood is NOT a big or fancy school at all... It's a very modest campus that is full of heart. They''re obviously not in business to make millions.. they are there to offer a great education at an extremely reasonable cost. Let me put it this way, at one point I was spending close to $7,000 a year in before and after school care, along with summer day care for 1 child, and now at Countrywood I''m spending A LOT less. And the best part (for us) is that they are year-round. They are even open from 6a-6p when school is not in session at no additional charge.
- Posted by Parent - drews
This school is GREAT! Not only is the tuition reasonable, but the fact that my little one has learned so much since he started school in September. The one-on-one time that the students get is remarkable. You can tell his teacher enjoys teaching, and the whole school in general from the support staff, administration, teachers and the student body--gives me peace of mind knowing that my child is in a great school setting.
- Posted by Parent - olivi
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.