Coyle & Cassidy High School and Middle School
- Coyle & Cassidy is considered one of the finest Catholic schools in the area.
- We are renowned for our academic rigor and student preparedness.
- CC boasts a 100% college acceptance rate with many of our graduates attending some of the country's most selective colleges and universities. We strive to inspire and nurture students in a faith-filled environment that respects the dignity of all people.
- Our belief in God and our values-centered education enables us to prepare our graduates to be persons of strong moral character with a strong faith foundation and the desire to be good citizens and leaders of tomorrow.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
State or regional independent school association
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 5-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild Learning Differences|
|Total Students||486 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||49 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Number of AP Courses||15 courses|
|Advanced Courses||AP Biology, AP Calculus AB/BC, AP Chemistry, AP English Language, AP English Literature, AP European History, AP Music Theory, AP Phsyics I and II, AP Psychology, AP Spanish, AP Studio Art, AP United States History, AP World History|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||High school tuition is $9950. Middle School $7500.|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Mary D Haynes|
|Total Sports Offered||18 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Dance, Football, Golf, Ice Hockey, Lacrosse, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball, Weightlifting, Winter Track, WrestlingBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
Golf, Ice Hockey,
Tennis, Track and Field,
Winter Track, Wrestling,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||21 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Art Club, Book Club, Food Pantry, Game Club, Health Club, Mock Trial, National Honor Society, National Junior Honor Society, New England Math League, Peer Helpers, Physics Olympics, Robotics, Student Council, Video Gaming, Writing Club, Yearbook
Arts and Music Programs:
CC Select, CC Singers, CC Treble Choir, Drama Club, Pep Band
- Coyle & Cassidy is considered one of the finest Catholic schools in the area. We are renowned for our academic rigor and student preparedness. CC boasts a 100% college acceptance rate with many of our graduates attending some of the country's most selective colleges and universities. Warriors continue to make extensive contributions in the areas of science, medicine, law, education, the arts and civic involvement.CC enrolls student in grades 6-12 and is committed to academic excellence, innovative program, competitive athletic teams, and a dynamic faculty. We strive to inspire and nurture students in a faith-filled environment that respects the dignity of all people. Our belief in God and our values-centered education enables us to prepare our graduates to be persons of strong moral character with a strong faith foundation and the desire to be good citizens and leaders of tomorrow.CC offers a seamless 6-12 college preparatory curriculum, where students establish a strong foundation in all disciplines. With a culture that fosters respect of self and others, we welcome students of all faiths, cultures and socio-economic backgrounds. Beginning in the 6th grade, and continuing through high schools, our students experience interdisciplinary, project-based learning that integrates technology and 21st century skills. Our unique middle school program exposes students to high school level math, a range of world language options as well as fine arts, athletics and a wide range of extracurricular activities.With one of the lowest tuitions in the area, and a substantial financial aid budget, we are committed to making Catholic education affordable to all. We offer flexible, interest free payment plans so that families can easily budget.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Attleboro Grades: 9-12 | 1084 students
70 Holcott Dr
Attleboro, MA 02703
(508) 226-6223 11 9-12
- Dedham Grades: 7-12 | 590 students
10 Campus Drive
Dedham, MA 02026
(781) 326-3700 24.8 7-12
- Kingston Grades: PK-12 | 640 students
399 Bishops Highway
Kingston, MA 02364
(781) 585-7511 18.7 PK-12
- Marion Grades: 9-12 | 531 students
66 Spring Street
Marion, MA 02738
(508) 748-2000 21.9 9-12
I came to Coyle and Cassidy in eighth grade. The second I walked in I felt welcome and instantly included. The sports may not be the best talent wise, but you will make lifelong bonds, and have so much fun getting to know those who are in your community. When I came here, I thought I would be uncomfortable because I'm not catholic, but they are very accepting and understanding if you don't want to pray or participate in religious matters. So far I've had a great experience here and I hope to graduate with that same feeling.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Coyle sophomore
I love it I am one of the most popular kids
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Gregory
I graduatated from Coyle and Cassidy in 2000. I had some of my best years at this High school. It made lasting impressions and attribute this to who I am today. If there was any student wanting a quality education, choose Coyle and become a Warrior! You will not regret it!
- Posted by Student/Alumni - billy
Loved my experience at Coyle and Cassidy High School! Strongly feel as though I was able to excel as a student-athlete at Bentley University & in my professional career due to the solid academic foundation & development provided to me at Coyle.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - cmfah
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.