Creative Learning Center
- Life Arts is a family resource center for the enrichment of the individual.
- It is a safe space to explore and find expression through the creative process.
- Life Arts first recognizes that the child is gifted and talented then those wonders are launched on the wings of expressive arts.
- Dance, music, art, drama, and science build emotional and spiritual literacy, physical and intellectual competency.
- The Life Arts Center is a school developing children's innate creative potential through the integrated arts, providing an effective compliment to traditional academic systems.
- The faculty and staff at the Life Arts Center are committed to the emotional, intellectual, and physical development of each child.
- Life Arts is a place where reverence for great ideas and goodness build the framework of spiritual literacy. We exercise responsibility, balance, and integrity.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||60 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||30:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Private school tuition seems to go nowhere but up. We look at some of the reasons why and offer the opinion that a private school education is still good value.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.