Creative Learning Center
- Life Arts is a family resource center for the enrichment of the individual.
- It is a safe space to explore and find expression through the creative process.
- Life Arts first recognizes that the child is gifted and talented then those wonders are launched on the wings of expressive arts.
- Dance, music, art, drama, and science build emotional and spiritual literacy, physical and intellectual competency.
- The Life Arts Center is a school developing children's innate creative potential through the integrated arts, providing an effective compliment to traditional academic systems.
- The faculty and staff at the Life Arts Center are committed to the emotional, intellectual, and physical development of each child.
- Life Arts is a place where reverence for great ideas and goodness build the framework of spiritual literacy. We exercise responsibility, balance, and integrity.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||60 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||30:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.