Creative Learning Center
- Life Arts is a family resource center for the enrichment of the individual.
- It is a safe space to explore and find expression through the creative process.
- Life Arts first recognizes that the child is gifted and talented then those wonders are launched on the wings of expressive arts.
- Dance, music, art, drama, and science build emotional and spiritual literacy, physical and intellectual competency.
- The Life Arts Center is a school developing children's innate creative potential through the integrated arts, providing an effective compliment to traditional academic systems.
- The faculty and staff at the Life Arts Center are committed to the emotional, intellectual, and physical development of each child.
- Life Arts is a place where reverence for great ideas and goodness build the framework of spiritual literacy. We exercise responsibility, balance, and integrity.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||60 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||30:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.