Creative Montessori School-marietta
- The Montessori method is a system of education that is both a philosophy of child development and a rationale for guiding such growth.
- It is based on children's developmental needs for freedom within limits, as well as, a carefully prepared environment, which guarantees exposure to materials and experiences.
- It is designed to take full advantage of children's desire to learn and their unique abilities to develop their own capabilities.
- The basic tenet of Montessori education is that a child learns best in an enriched, supportive environment through exploration, discovery and creativity with the guidance and encouragement of a trained and caring staff.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Total Students||75 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- MariettaGrades: PK-K | 153 students
4121 Canton Road
Marietta, GA 30066
- SmyrnaGrades: PK-8 | 206 students
3130 Atlanta Road Se
Smyrna, GA 30080
- Powder SpringsGrades: PK-12 | 469 students
Po Box 578
Powder Springs, GA 30127
- KennesawGrades: NS-6 | 190 students
1500 Stanley Road NW
Kennesaw, GA 30152
- MariettaGrades: PK-12 | 987 students
700 Cobb Parkway N
Marietta, GA 30062
Nearby Homes for Sale
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.
September 29, 2017
Here are a dozen or so girls' schools' public thoughts about themselves and their missions.