Crescent Day Nursery
- Crescent Day Nursery began as a response to a need in the community for child care for working parents.
- In June of 1959 Crescent Day Nursery was licensed as the first full time daycare in North Attleboro MA. Gertrude McCue knew the importance of fun and laughter as an integral part of learning.
- Gertrude included preschool and kindergarten groupings into her daily routines and thus Crescent Day Nursery offered educational kindergarten before the state.
- of Massachusetts mandated public school to provide kindergarten. Today we continue her basic philosophy of having fun while learning and reaching for the stars.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other special emphasis association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||12 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||13 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Please contact school for further information State vouchers accepted|
|Admissions Director||Mary-Ellen McCue Bell|
|Admissions Associate||Gretchen Seguin|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- North Attleboro Grades: PK-K | 67 students
451 Elm St
North Attleboro, MA 02760
(508) 695-7227 2 PK-K
- Cumberland Grades: K | 75 students
160 Bear Hill Rd
Cumberland, RI 02864
(401) 333-6402 2.1 K
- Plainville Grades: PK-K | 33 students
62 South St Rear
Plainville, MA 02762
(508) 633-3853 2.5 PK-K
- Attleboro Grades: 9-12 | 1084 students
70 Holcott Dr
Attleboro, MA 02703
(508) 226-6223 3.2 9-12
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.