Crossroads Christian Academy
5.00 (2 reviews)
- Crossroads Christian Academy provides an education that integrates and applies Biblical truths into all areas of academic study and life, a strong educational foundation and academic excellence in all subject areas, Personalized Attention: CCA provides students with personalized attention that seeks to serve.
- Crossroads Christian Academy provides an excellent and biblically based education that equips students to reach their highest potential spiritually, academically, physically, and socially.
- Crossroads does not discriminate on the basis of creed, race, color, or nationality.
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||125 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- AnnandaleGrades: NS-8 | 434 students
314 Old Allerton Rd
Annandale, NJ 08801
- SomervilleGrades: PK-8 | 460 students
41 Mountain Ave
Somerville, NJ 08876
Crossroads Christian Academy may look small to you, but it is huge in many ways. You are filled with God throughout the hallways and classrooms. My children are challenged at just the right level for their needs. But loved no matter what their skills are. I feel my children are extremely safe in every area when they walk into the doors. I leave (or sometimes don't bc I love being there and helping where I can) them their knowing there are in the best hands possible other than with my husband and I. Our family has been blessed through many generations here. They have taken a hard challenge this year and have made the culture even better and God honoring. Thank you for the blessings that have come to my entire family. This is my family!
- Posted by Parent - sheek
We have sent our daughter to Crossroads Christian Academy for 5 years now, and we could not be more pleased. This year has been one of the best years by far! The new teachers have added a new dimension and expertise to the staff and my daughter loves all of them! The teachers are loving and supportive, the office and administration goes above and beyond with assistance and parent communication, and being a teacher myself, I know that the academic standards are rigorous and challenge each student at his/her own level. They meet each child at his/her own point in development and help students grow and reach their full potential. At the heart of everything they do is Christ. We will be sending our 2 boys next year and are so excited to see how CCA will help them to learn and grow as they have done for my daughter.
- Posted by Parent - Jpomp
September 05, 2017
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
September 05, 2017
Never lose sight of why you are planning to send your child to private school. This list of ten considerations will help you focus on the things which matter.
September 04, 2017
Use this hub to keep track of the steps in the private schools' admission process.