Crossroads Christian Schools
5.00 (2 reviews)
- At Crossroads Christian Schools our philosophy of education and basis for existence is drawn from God's Word, The Bible.
- Our major responsibility in school before God, is to focus on the child in such a way that he or she will direct his or her focus towards God.
- It is our commitment that God be central in all that we do.
- He is to be viewed as the head of our school.
- All courses will be taught in a Christian environment with Biblical principles being emphasized.
- Our goal is to develop the whole personality of the child - physically, academically, artistically, emotionally, and spiritually.
- The emphasis will be on developing a Christ-like character in each child resulting in a healthy respect for God and for others.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||1035 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||48 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Riverside Grades: K-12 | 674 students
4900 Golden Ave
Riverside, CA 92505
(951)351-1445 5.6 K-12
Amazing school. The far the best academic curriculum. The teachers are amazing.
- Posted by Parent - Happy
CCS is an AMAZING school. I have 3 kids, 2 of which attend so far. I have experienced nothing but good things from the teachers, staff, kids and parents from this school. The teachers are so loving and get to know your child as an individual so that they can provide specified teaching to strengthen their growth as well as prepare them for the next year. The education is well rounded and not solely focused on reading and math. My son has really enjoyed the Science and History and loves computer class!! The Christian atmosphere is a breath of fresh air and the majority of families there have very compassionate and respectful children. The parent involvement couldn't be better. In my experience, there is usually more than needed. Class size is perfect and every teacher has an assistant so they can focus their time on the students!! Highly recommend!!
- Posted by Parent - Jenne
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.