Crossway Christian Academy
- Tri-State Christian Academy is a ministry of East Putnam Community Church and adheres to its Doctrinal Statement.
- Teachers and administrative staff are born-again Christians who are consciously committed to Jesus Christ, knowing their lives serve as an example to those whom they teach.
- Recognizing that the primary responsibility for education rests with parents, Tri-State Christian Academy serves as an extension of the family to aid parents in this task.
- As such, the Academy adheres to Biblical principles of child rearing and discipline.
- Tri-State Christian Academy exists to help each student reach their full potential by guiding them to develop spiritually, morally, socially, and academically (Luke 2:52).
- The faculty and staff recognize that only when a student accepts Christ as Savior and yields to His Lordship can he recognize his own unique potential (Romans 10:10-13; Philippians 1:10).
- The backbone of Tri-State Christian Academy is Christian Education, not just education of Christian youth.
- We therefore seek to develop young men and women who think Christ-like, adhere to a Christian worldview (Psalm 24:1), and participate as godly members of their home, church, and society.
- Tri-State Christian Academy exists to support parents and guardians in their Biblical responsibility to nurture and train their children.
- Thus, the Academy provides opportunities, which allow students to realize their God-given potential and to live lives that glorify God in the spiritual, academic, social, physical, and vocational realms.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Yes|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||63 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||9 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,297|
|Tuition Notes||Registration, book, maintenance, and activity fees also apply|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Mrs Linda Filteau|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurriculars|
- Christian church affiliation required for admission
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.