Crossway Christian Academy
- Tri-State Christian Academy is a ministry of East Putnam Community Church and adheres to its Doctrinal Statement.
- Teachers and administrative staff are born-again Christians who are consciously committed to Jesus Christ, knowing their lives serve as an example to those whom they teach.
- Recognizing that the primary responsibility for education rests with parents, Tri-State Christian Academy serves as an extension of the family to aid parents in this task.
- As such, the Academy adheres to Biblical principles of child rearing and discipline.
- Tri-State Christian Academy exists to help each student reach their full potential by guiding them to develop spiritually, morally, socially, and academically (Luke 2:52).
- The faculty and staff recognize that only when a student accepts Christ as Savior and yields to His Lordship can he recognize his own unique potential (Romans 10:10-13; Philippians 1:10).
- The backbone of Tri-State Christian Academy is Christian Education, not just education of Christian youth.
- We therefore seek to develop young men and women who think Christ-like, adhere to a Christian worldview (Psalm 24:1), and participate as godly members of their home, church, and society. Tri-State Christian Academy exists to support parents and guardians in their Biblical responsibility to nurture and train their children.
- Thus, the Academy provides opportunities, which allow students to realize their God-given potential and to live lives that glorify God in the spiritual, academic, social, physical, and vocational realms.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Yes|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||63 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||9 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,297|
|Tuition Notes||Registration, book, maintenance, and activity fees also apply|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Mrs Linda Filteau|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurriculars|
- Christian church affiliation required for admission
Here is an overview of the private school admissions process, as well as the steps needed to find the right private school for your child.
What do teachers earn? Teachers' salaries vary from state to state, indeed, from school to school.
Contract cheating is more common than most of us realize. Finding somebody online to write essays or term papers is fairly easy to do. The way we parents counter immoral behavior like this is to discuss it frequently with our children.