Cypress Creek Montessori
- Cypress Creek Montessori School provides multi-aged groups environment. From this environment, older children learn how to help and to be model for younger children.
- Younger ones learn how to respect older ones and to follow a good model create an well prepared environment where each child can be welcomed, work his/her own pace, and challenge himself/herself to reach to the potential.
- Our school is based on the Maria Montessori's philosophy and designed to help children to be self-directed, on-competitive learner by following their own pace.
- Therefore, the children develop the responsibility for themselves, positive self-esteem and respect for other people which is the most important for their later life.
- The mission of the Cypress Creek Montessori School is to motivate each child to become an independent, life-long learner.
- Each child will be motivated to learn by choosing the work he/she is really interested in, through his/her independent learning with guidance from caring teachers, each child develops an appreciation for learning and a positive self-esteem.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||72 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1|
National avg.: 13:1
September 05, 2017
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
September 05, 2017
Never lose sight of why you are planning to send your child to private school. This list of ten considerations will help you focus on the things which matter.
September 04, 2017
Use this hub to keep track of the steps in the private schools' admission process.