- Cypress Creek Montessori School provides multi-aged groups environment. From this environment, older children learn how to help and to be model for younger children.
- Younger ones learn how to respect older ones and to follow a good model create an well prepared environment where each child can be welcomed, work his/her own pace, and challenge himself/herself to reach to the potential.
- Our school is based on the Maria Montessori's philosophy and designed to help children to be self-directed, on-competitive learner by following their own pace.
- Therefore, the children develop the responsibility for themselves, positive self-esteem and respect for other people which is the most important for their later life.
- The mission of the Cypress Creek Montessori School is to motivate each child to become an independent, life-long learner.
- Each child will be motivated to learn by choosing the work he/she is really interested in, through his/her independent learning with guidance from caring teachers, each child develops an appreciation for learning and a positive self-esteem.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||72 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
4402 Hudson Bend Road
Austin, TX 78734
Cedar ParkGrades: PK-3 | 109 students
1220 Cottonwood Creek Trl
Cedar Park, TX 78613
May 24, 2017
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fishes offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.
May 15, 2017
Many famous children have attended private schools. Here is a sampling of schools and the famous folk who graced their hallowed halls.
May 11, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.