Dancing Moose Montessori School - River Park
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-2|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$800|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition dependent on specific program.|
|Admissions Director||Sarah Mannion|
- Individually paced lessons that challenge children's critical thinking skills.
- Teacher guidance to facilitate activities in a timeframe most suitable to the needs of each child.
- Cooperation and respect for each child's autonomy.
- Emphasis on learning that is individually suited to each child's level of development.
- Individualized teaching for effectiveness.
- Learning that allows children to engage in higher brain functions such as inductive and deductive logic and synthesis of ideas.
- People that viewed Dancing Moose Montessori School - River Park also viewed these schools: Mount Vernon Academy.
Nearby Homes for Sale
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.