Dancing Moose Montessori School - River Park
Dancing Moose Montessori School - River Park places among the top 20% of private schools in Utah for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-2|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$800|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition dependent on specific program.|
|Admissions Director||Sarah Mannion|
- Individually paced lessons that challenge children's critical thinking skills.
- Teacher guidance to facilitate activities in a timeframe most suitable to the needs of each child.
- Cooperation and respect for each child's autonomy.
- Emphasis on learning that is individually suited to each child's level of development.
- Individualized teaching for effectiveness.
- Learning that allows children to engage in higher brain functions such as inductive and deductive logic and synthesis of ideas.
- People that viewed Dancing Moose Montessori School - River Park also viewed these schools: Mount Vernon Academy.
Nearby Homes for Sale
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.