Dancing Moose Montessori School - River Park
Dancing Moose Montessori School - River Park places among the top 20% of private schools in Utah for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-2|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$800|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition dependent on specific program.|
|Admissions Director||Sarah Mannion|
- Individually paced lessons that challenge children's critical thinking skills.
- Teacher guidance to facilitate activities in a timeframe most suitable to the needs of each child.
- Cooperation and respect for each child's autonomy.
- Emphasis on learning that is individually suited to each child's level of development.
- Individualized teaching for effectiveness.
- Learning that allows children to engage in higher brain functions such as inductive and deductive logic and synthesis of ideas.
People that viewed Dancing Moose Montessori School - River Park also viewed these schools: Mount Vernon Academy.
Nearby Homes for Sale
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.