Dawson Street Christian School
- The central responsibility of a school is to provide a positive and highly disciplined learning environment of the whole person.
- Dawson Street fulfills this responsibility by providing students with a challenging and significant educational journey in an academic surrounding of superior quality.
- Excellence in academic study as a religious endeavor is given top priority at Dawson Street.
- This excellence results from such emphasis as small classes, low student to teacher ratios, dynamic teachers, and broad base curriculum offerings.
- Students also participate in the decision-making processes of the school in the spirit of a true democracy and as an essential part of their educational growth.
- Standards at Dawson Street Christian School are high yet they make provisions for individual initiative, responsible academic freedom, and personal creativity.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||94 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 25%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
July 25, 2017
A table comparison of the three popular early childhood education approaches.
July 25, 2017
How do I know how this school compares with the others I am considering? Has anybody ranked private schools?
July 20, 2017