Dawson Street Christian School
- The central responsibility of a school is to provide a positive and highly disciplined learning environment of the whole person.
- Dawson Street fulfills this responsibility by providing students with a challenging and significant educational journey in an academic surrounding of superior quality.
- Excellence in academic study as a religious endeavor is given top priority at Dawson Street.
- This excellence results from such emphasis as small classes, low student to teacher ratios, dynamic teachers, and broad base curriculum offerings.
- Students also participate in the decision-making processes of the school in the spirit of a true democracy and as an essential part of their educational growth.
- Standards at Dawson Street Christian School are high yet they make provisions for individual initiative, responsible academic freedom, and personal creativity.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||94 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 25%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
October 29, 2017
A fascinating look at where our first Presidents went to school.
October 24, 2017
There are a lot of misconceptions about private schools. This is probably because private schools are indeed private.
October 24, 2017
When making an important decision that will impact the lives of your children, you need to have all the facts in place. We compiled a list of the most important factors to consider when choosing a final private school for your child.