- The central responsibility of a school is to provide a positive and highly disciplined learning environment of the whole person.
- Dawson Street fulfills this responsibility by providing students with a challenging and significant educational journey in an academic surrounding of superior quality.
- Excellence in academic study as a religious endeavor is given top priority at Dawson Street.
- This excellence results from such emphasis as small classes, low student to teacher ratios, dynamic teachers, and broad base curriculum offerings.
- Students also participate in the decision-making processes of the school in the spirit of a true democracy and as an essential part of their educational growth.
- Standards at Dawson Street Christian School are high yet they make provisions for individual initiative, responsible academic freedom, and personal creativity.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||94 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 25%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.