Daycroft Montessori Elementary School
- Your child will thrive at Daycroft School. Our mission is to empower each student with confidence, compassion and a lifelong love of learning.
- This happens in a warm, caring, open, and culturally diverse environment.
- Please note that we are a two campus school.
- Our campus on 100 E. Oakbrook Drive is for toddler and preschool and our campus on 1095 N. Zeeb Road is for preschool through sixth grade.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
Other school association(s)
Independent Schools Association of the Central States (ISACS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-6|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||127 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||22 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Appropriate clothes are required for gym class)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Please check the website for current tuition amounts.|
|% on Financial Aid|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Lisa Edmondson|
|Total Sports Offered||1 sports|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||12 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Basketball, Dance, Girlz Club, Mad Science, Piano and voice lessons, Running Club, Soccer, Spanish|
Club or Organization:
Black Belt Academy, Chess Club, Drama
Arts and Music Programs:
- Early childhood and elementary education at Daycroft incorporates a unique blend of the traditional Montessori complemented by traditional and progressive teaching methods. We share the belief of Maria Montessori and many other educators that children must be allowed to learn at their own pace. We recognize that children demonstrate intelligence in many ways and acquire understanding through many learning styles.
- personalized learning.
- engaged students
- children love to learn
- small student to teacher ratio
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Ann Arbor Grades: K-2 | 28 students
2775 Bedford Rd
Ann Arbor, MI 48104
(734)971-3080 7.3 K-2
- Ann Arbor Grades: PK-K | 39 students
6727 Warren Rd # 1
Ann Arbor, MI 48105
(734)662-8016 10.9 PK-K
Nearby Homes for Sale
The benefits of studying a dead language.
Tuition at private schools varies from nothing at a few schools to over $100,000 for the most expensive school.
Finding a school which will accept your child after the normal admissions deadline has passed is not easy. But it can be done.