Daycroft Montessori Preprimary School
- Your child will thrive at Daycroft Montessori School. Our mission is to provide a highly personalized learning environment that appreciates individual differences, nutures the whole child, and enables students to develop at their own pace and achieve to their full potential.
- This happens in a warm, caring, open, and culturally diverse environment.
- Please note that we are a two campus school. Our campus on 100 E. Oakbrook Drive is for preschool through kindergarten and our campus on 1095 N. Zeeb Road is for kindergarten through sixth grade.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||87 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||18 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Samantha Gilson|
- Early childhood and elementary education at Daycroft incorporates a unique blend of the traditional Montessori complemented by traditional and progressive teaching methods. We share the belief of Maria Montessori and many other educators that children must be allowed to learn at their own pace. We recognize that children demonstrate intelligence in many ways and acquire understanding through many learning styles.
- personalized learning.
- engaged students
- children love to learn
- 2 full time teachers per classroom
- small student to teacher ratio
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Ann ArborGrades: NS-PK | 57 students
3613 Green Brier Blvd
Ann Arbor, MI 48105
- Ann ArborGrades: NS-K | 62 students
5225 Jackson Road
Ann Arbor, MI 48103
Nearby Homes for Sale
January 16, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 16, 2018
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.