Your child will thrive at Daycroft School. Our mission is to provide a highly personalized learning environment that appreciates individual differences, nutures the whole child, and enables students to develop at their own pace and achieve to their full potential.
This happens in a warm, caring, open, and culturally diverse environment. We offer classes for Toddlers through 6th grade.
- School Type: Montessori School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-6
- Students: 175 students
- Acceptance rate: 95%
- Average class size: 18 students
- Application Deadline: Mar. 1
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Summer School Offered
Summer Program Details
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Finances and Admission
Toddler Tuition range $4,910 - $15,370 Preschool Tuition range $10,610 - $15,370 Kindergarten - 6th Grade Tuition range $16,590 - $18,540
National avg.: 85%
- Early childhood and elementary education at Daycroft incorporates a unique blend of the traditional Montessori complemented by traditional and progressive teaching methods. We share the belief of Maria Montessori and many other educators that children must be allowed to learn at their own pace. We recognize that children demonstrate intelligence in many ways and acquire understanding through many learning styles, personalized learning, engaged students, children love to learn, two full-time teachers per classroom small student to teacher ratio
Profile last updated:
Endorse Daycroft School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.
Private School Job Searching 101
Here is a guide for teachers and administrators seeking employment in private schools. Think of it as a roadmap for the job search process.