De La Salle Collegiate
- De La Salle Collegiate is an all-boys' college preparatory high school, administered by the Christian Brothers.
- We are one of only three private schools in the state to offer the International Baccalaureate Diploma Porgramme. The school's motto, "Builders of Boys, Makers of Men," is embodied in the school's academic, athletic, and extra-curricular programs.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 1994|
|Total Students||776 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||51 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||23 students|
|Number of AP Courses||12 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Advanced Courses||AP Biology, AP Calculus AB, AP Calculus BC, AP Chemistry, AP English Literature, AP French, AP Government & Politics, AP Physics B, AP Physics C, AP Spanish, International Baccalaureate Diploma Porgramme,|
|Average SAT score||1370|
|Average ACT score||25|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Khaki pants, with a De La Salle collared shirt )
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$11,000|
|Tuition Notes||De La Salle is committed to maintaining an affordable tuition rate. To this end, De La Salle offers over $1.5 million in Tuition Assistance to families to help cover the cost of tuition.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$4,000|
|Admissions Director||Bill Burkhardt|
|Admissions Associate||Andrea Mason|
|Total Sports Offered||21 sports|
|Sports||Archery, Baseball, Basketball, Bowling, Cross Country, Diving, Flag Football, Football, Freestyle Skiing, Golf, Ice Hockey, Lacrosse, Marksmanship, Riflery, Sailing, Soccer, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, Weightlifting, WrestlingArchery, Baseball,|
Cross Country, Diving,
Flag Football, Football,
Freestyle Skiing, Golf,
Ice Hockey, Lacrosse,
Track and Field, Weightlifting,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||22 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Campus Ministry - Eucharistic Minister, Campus Ministry - Retreat Leader, Chess Club, Jazz Band, Men's Quartet, Mock Trial, Robotics, School newspaper, School Yearbook, Ski Club, Stock Market Club, Student Council
Arts and Music Programs:
Concert Band, DECA, Intramural Football, Jeopardy Tournament, Marching Band, Science Olympiad
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Archery, Drama Club, Intramural Basketball, Show Choi
- Over $15 million in college scholarships for the class of 2016.
- DLS Students outpace their ACT Score Projections by 8% (translates to thousands in college scholarships).
- 2013 recipient of ACT`s Red Quill Award.
- 4 year engineering program for students Project Lead the Way.
- Mandatory, random hair follicle drug and alcohol testing for all students.
- Response to Intervention Team (RTI)-Providing systematic support for all students.
- Families Against Narcotics (FAN) Model School
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bloomfield Hills Grades: 9-12 | 628 students
7101 Lahser Rd
Bloomfield Hills, MI 48301
(248)833-2020 14.7 9-12
- Warren Grades: 9-12 | 463 students
13900 Masonic Blvd
Warren, MI 48088
(586)585-0500 1.1 9-12
Bishop Foley Catholic provides the students with an opportunity to excel academically, as well as spiritually! The teachers & staff are very caring and personable. Many extracurricular activities are available, which helps build bonds amongst students. There is truly a sense of involvement! The school is so family-oriented. I feel secure sending my sons there. I cannot say enough good things about BFC!
- Posted by Parent - AMP
Excellent private Catholic school in the Lasallian tradition. My father, two brothers and I all graduated from DLS. Strong academic program. Varied extracurricular offerings. Values-based learning environment. Prepares young men well for college and life. I am an advocate and supporter.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - gregs
The school is amazing. I am very happy to be attending the school, and I recommend it to everyone.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - russo