Del Mar Montessori
- Del Mar Montessori strive to create a community where children is given independence to grow emotionally and academically at the rate that is determined by the child not the state.
- We strive to create a community where parents feel welcome and an important part of their child's life at school.
- We work to demonstrate patience and kindness. We want never to forget that our goal is the whole child.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||26 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||18 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$10,000|
|Tuition Notes||tuition is for an 11 month school year|
|Admissions Director||Kathryn Hamilton|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Encinitas Grades: PK-8 | 432 students
3616 Manchester Avenue
Encinitas, CA 92024
(760)942-1111 5 PK-8
- Arcadia Grades: PK-K | 22 students
1406 S Santa Anita Ave
Arcadia, CA 91006
(626)447-3513 92.8 PK-K
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.