Del Mar Montessori
- Del Mar Montessori strive to create a community where children is given independence to grow emotionally and academically at the rate that is determined by the child not the state.
- We strive to create a community where parents feel welcome and an important part of their child's life at school.
- We work to demonstrate patience and kindness. We want never to forget that our goal is the whole child.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Total Students||26 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||18 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$10,000|
|Tuition Notes||tuition is for an 11 month school year|
|Admissions Director||Kathryn Hamilton|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Encinitas Grades: PK-8 | 432 students
3616 Manchester Avenue
Encinitas, CA 92024
(760)942-1111 5 PK-8
- Arcadia Grades: PK-K | 22 students
1406 S Santa Anita Ave
Arcadia, CA 91006
(626)447-3513 92.8 PK-K
Learn more about Financing Your Kids’ Education in Private School.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.