Desert Christian School K-8 Campus
- Desert Christian Schools serves the public good by producing students who are citizens living, working, and acting in the public realm.
- We aim to help students grow in their responsibilities and duties as citizens to become a source of leadership and service to their neighborhoods, communities, and nation.
- Our purpose is to Offer a rigorous traditional liberal arts education, which emphasizes the Lordship of Christ in the totality of life; values truth, goodness, and beauty as embodied in the western Judeo-Christian heritage; teaches the skills of thinking, communicating, and relating.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Christian Schools International (CSI)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||280 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,640|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Flag Football, Soccer, Softball, Tennis, VolleyballBasketball, Flag Football,|
- Families attending must acquire a church recommendation and must have one parent who is a follower of Christ.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- TucsonGrades: PK-8 | 202 students
1701 E Seneca Street
Tucson, AZ 85719
- TucsonGrades: NS-8 | 266 students
3605 E River Road
Tucson, AZ 85718
- TucsonGrades: NS-12 | 457 students
7525 E Speedway Blvd
Tucson, AZ 85710
- TucsonGrades: PK-8 | 59 students
2727 N Swan Rd
Tucson, AZ 85712
- TucsonGrades: K-6 | 108 students
7801 E Kenyon Drive
Tucson, AZ 85710
Nearby Homes for Sale
April 20, 2018
Sending your children to a summer program or camp keeps them active in fun-filled settings. We explore your options.
April 19, 2018
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
April 10, 2018
There's much more to running a small private school than offering great academics and teaching. Be sure to check under the hood regularly to make sure everything keeps running smoothly.