Desert Christian School K-8 Campus
- Desert Christian Schools serves the public good by producing students who are citizens living, working, and acting in the public realm.
- We aim to help students grow in their responsibilities and duties as citizens to become a source of leadership and service to their neighborhoods, communities, and nation.
- Our purpose is to Offer a rigorous traditional liberal arts education, which emphasizes the Lordship of Christ in the totality of life; values truth, goodness, and beauty as embodied in the western Judeo-Christian heritage; teaches the skills of thinking, communicating, and relating.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Christian Schools International (CSI)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||280 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,640|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Flag Football, Soccer, Softball, Tennis, VolleyballBasketball, Flag Football,|
- Families attending must acquire a church recommendation and must have one parent who is a follower of Christ.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Tucson Grades: K-10 | 139 students
8725 E Speedway Blvd
Tucson, AZ 85710
(520)731-2100 1.1 K-10
- Tucson Grades: PK-8 | 71 students
2727 N Swan Rd
Tucson, AZ 85712
(520)318-3824 6 PK-8
- Tucson Grades: K-8 | 39 students
1200 N Santa Rosa Avenue
Tucson, AZ 85712
(520)795-0161 5.6 K-8
Nearby Homes for Sale
It is illegal for an interviewer to ask certain questions at your job interview. Be aware of what they can and cannot ask you.
A Scholarship Funding Organization (SFO) is an organization which provides financial assistance for attendance at private school.
Not filling all the seats is a challenge many schools. Jason How offers some answers to common enrollment questions.