Desert Christian School K-8 Campus
- Desert Christian Schools serves the public good by producing students who are citizens living, working, and acting in the public realm.
- We aim to help students grow in their responsibilities and duties as citizens to become a source of leadership and service to their neighborhoods, communities, and nation.
- Our purpose is to Offer a rigorous traditional liberal arts education, which emphasizes the Lordship of Christ in the totality of life; values truth, goodness, and beauty as embodied in the western Judeo-Christian heritage; teaches the skills of thinking, communicating, and relating.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Christian Schools International (CSI)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||280 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,640|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Flag Football, Soccer, Softball, Tennis, VolleyballBasketball, Flag Football,|
- Families attending must acquire a church recommendation and must have one parent who is a follower of Christ.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Tucson Grades: K-10 | 139 students
8725 E Speedway Blvd
Tucson, AZ 85710
(520)731-2100 1.1 K-10
- Tucson Grades: PK-8 | 71 students
2727 N Swan Rd
Tucson, AZ 85712
(520)318-3824 6 PK-8
- Tucson Grades: K-8 | 39 students
1200 N Santa Rosa Avenue
Tucson, AZ 85712
(520)795-0161 5.6 K-8
Nearby Homes for Sale
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.