- Desert Hill's mission is to provide high quality, comprehensive behavior and mental health services to children, adolescents and their families.
- Treatment is provided through a continuum of care, ranging from sub acute residential treatment to community based programs.
- Desert Hill's services are individualized, culturally sensitive and client/parent centered.
- The clinical emphasis is on assessment, treatment planning, discharge and aftercare planning.
- The goal is to prepare clients for a successful future in home, school and community.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Total Students||105 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 52%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Albuquerque Grades: 2-12 | 33 students
8600 Academy Rd Ne
Albuquerque, NM 87111
(505) 822-0476 10.4 2-12
- Albuquerque Grades: K-12 | 89 students
6013 Paradise Blvd Nw
Albuquerque, NM 87114
(505) 898-4508 5.1 K-12
- Las Vegas Grades: PK-12 | 121 students
6701 W Charleston Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89146
(702) 876-1181 484.7 PK-12