- Desert Hill's mission is to provide high quality, comprehensive behavior and mental health services to children, adolescents and their families.
- Treatment is provided through a continuum of care, ranging from sub acute residential treatment to community based programs.
- Desert Hill's services are individualized, culturally sensitive and client/parent centered.
- The clinical emphasis is on assessment, treatment planning, discharge and aftercare planning.
- The goal is to prepare clients for a successful future in home, school and community.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Total Students||105 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 48%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
AlbuquerqueGrades: K-12 | 30 students
1776 Montano Rd NW Building 2
Albuquerque, NM 87107
AlbuquerqueGrades: 2-11 | 37 students
8600 Academy Rd Ne
Albuquerque, NM 87111
AlbuquerqueGrades: K-12 | 65 students
6013 Paradise Blvd Nw
Albuquerque, NM 87114
AlbuquerqueGrades: 6-12 | 550 students
4000 Bosque School Road Nw
Albuquerque, NM 87120
May 15, 2017
Many famous children have attended private schools. Here is a sampling of schools and the famous folk who graced their hallowed halls.
May 11, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.
May 11, 2017
Learn more about the Private School Review "Ultimate Admissions Checklist," with top-flight tips from leading minds in education.