Developing Alabama Youth Day F
- Developing Alabama Youth Day F serves 55 students in grades 7-11.
- The student:teacher of Developing Alabama Youth Day F is 14:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Nonsectarian.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-11|
|Total Students||55 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Birmingham Grades: 6-12 | 11 students
10- 67th Street North
Birmingham, AL 35206
(205)591-8100 21.6 6-12
- Birmingham Grades: 2-12 | 65 students
2701 Sydney Drive
Birmingham, AL 35211
(205)423-8660 13.5 2-12
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.