Developing Alabama Youth Day F
- Developing Alabama Youth Day F serves 55 students in grades 7-11.
- The student:teacher of Developing Alabama Youth Day F is 14:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Nonsectarian.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-11|
|Total Students||55 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Birmingham Grades: 6-12 | 11 students
10- 67th Street North
Birmingham, AL 35206
(205)591-8100 21.6 6-12
- Birmingham Grades: 2-12 | 65 students
2701 Sydney Drive
Birmingham, AL 35211
(205)423-8660 13.5 2-12
Here is an overview of the private school admissions process, as well as the steps needed to find the right private school for your child.
What do teachers earn? Teachers' salaries vary from state to state, indeed, from school to school.
Contract cheating is more common than most of us realize. Finding somebody online to write essays or term papers is fairly easy to do. The way we parents counter immoral behavior like this is to discuss it frequently with our children.