Developing Alabama Youth Day F
- Developing Alabama Youth Day F serves 55 students in grades 7-11.
- The student:teacher of Developing Alabama Youth Day F is 14:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Nonsectarian.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-11|
|Total Students||55 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Birmingham Grades: 6-12 | 11 students
10- 67th Street North
Birmingham, AL 35206
(205)591-8100 21.6 6-12
- Birmingham Grades: 2-12 | 65 students
2701 Sydney Drive
Birmingham, AL 35211
(205)423-8660 13.5 2-12
Private school tuition seems to go nowhere but up. We look at some of the reasons why and offer the opinion that a private school education is still good value.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.