Discovery Garden Montessori School
- The mission of Discovery Garden Montessori School is to prepare an outstanding Montessori environment that fosters collaboration, cooperation, and peace.
- We want to provide experiences for each child to develop to his/her fullest potential academically, socially, and emotionally.
- Through the dynamic parntnership of the child, parent, and teacher, a consistent Montessori framework for learning is created, offeringthe tools for a journey of lifelong learning.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
Other Montessori association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-5|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||35 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$7,000|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition ranges from 6,200-8,075 Factors that determine cost is age of student and full-time status|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||2 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Little Spanish, Yoga
- Our goal:
- - to instill a love of learning in every child.
- - to assure a solid grounding int he basics of education that will help them achieve their potential.
- - to nurture, inspire, and support each child's individual development with an enriched and welcoming community.
- People that viewed Discovery Garden Montessori School also viewed these schools: The Summit Preparatory School.
Nearby Homes for Sale
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
You thought everything was set. The test scores were excellent. She had glowing teacher recommendations. The visit and the interview went well. But the school didn't accept your child. What do you do now?