- The mission of Dominion Christian Schools is to glorify God as we prepare students in mind, body, and spirit to meet life's challenges with a Christ-centered Biblical worldview.
- Established in 1997, DCS is a private, coeducational, independent Christian school.
- Our 40 acre campus provides a peaceful learning environment with all the amenities of much larger schools.
- Our campus is composed of a diverse student body made up of Caucasian, African-American, Asian, Hispanic, Native-American and international students.
- Because our school is for 6-12 graders, we focus on each student's particular needs in a college preparatory environment.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Please contact Director of Counseling, Jeff Peeples for specific questions to kinds of Learning Differences supported; GSNS accepted|
|Total Students||196 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 25%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Number of AP Courses||11 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Advanced Courses||American History 201 (Dual Enrollment), American History 202 (Dual Enrollment), AP Art - Studio, AP Chemistry, AP Language & Composition, College Anatomy & Physiology, English 101 Advanced Composition (Dual Enrollment), English 102 Literary Types & Composition (Dual Enrollment), Math 116 Pre-Calculus (Dual Enrollment), Math 220 Calculus w/Analytical Geometry (Dual Enrollment), Psychology 101 (Dual Enrollment), Spanish 101 (Dual Enrollment), Spanish 102 (Dual Enrollment), World History 101 (Dual Enrollment), World History 102 (Dual Enrollment)|
|Average SAT score||1140|
|Average ACT score||23|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$13,380|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition cost listed is for HS. Please check the website for MS tuition and tuition breakdown.|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$2,000|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Lisa Stansel|
|Total Sports Offered||12 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Football, Golf, Soccer, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball, Winter TrackBaseball, Basketball,
Cheering, Cross Country,
Tennis, Track and Field,
Volleyball, Winter Track,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||16 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Band, Beta Club, Chapel Worship Band, Choir, DoMissions, Epicurean Society, Explorers, Fellowship of Christian Athletes, International Club, Mu Alpha Theta, National Honor Society, Outreach Club, Peer Leadership, Rangers, Student Ambassadors, Student Government Association Band, Beta Club, Choir, DoMissions, Explorers, Mu Alpha Theta, Outreach Club, Rangers, Chapel Worship Band,
Fellowship of Christian Athletes,
National Honor Society,
Student Government Association,
- At Dominion Christian Schools we are.... "Guiding, Growing, Grounding Tomorrow's Leaders Today"
- Guiding each student to glorify God
- Growing each student for life
- Grounding each student with a Biblical worldview
- With this purpose in mind, we offer an excellent educational program dedicated to respect, reveal, and develop the inherent dignity and worth of each individual student in a dynamic as well as nurturing environment. Dominion Christian Schools is a unique place. Because our school is solely for 6-12 graders, we can focus on each student's particular needs. Dominion offers a challenging and diverse college preparatory curriculum in a Christian private school setting that is aligned with state and national standards. At Dominion, academic excellence consists of thorough instruction in the basic disciplines, the development of sound study habits, and the opportunity to be challenged by increasingly complex subject matter -- all integrated with a Biblical worldview. Dominion`s graduation requirements closely parallel the admission requirements of many colleges. Because of the quality and experience of the faculty, and the personal instruction and guidance given, we believe that students will find a challenging and balanced academic program at Dominion.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
AcworthGrades: K-12 | 468 students
3588 Hickory Grove Rd
Acworth, GA 30101
MariettaGrades: PK-12 | 987 students
700 Cobb Parkway N
Marietta, GA 30062
WoodstockGrades: K-12 | 380 students
3075 Trickum Rd
Woodstock, GA 30188
MonroeGrades: PK-12 | 839 students
One Bulldog Drive
Monroe, GA 30655
Powder SpringsGrades: PK-12 | 381 students
4052 Hiram Lithia Springs Rd.
Powder Springs, GA 30127