Dr Sharon Riggins Patterson Child Dev Academy
- Dr Sharon Riggins Patterson Child Dev Academy is established with the family in mind.
- Its goal is to provide a safe and happy environment for children where the loving.
- We believe that children should learn, grow, develop, play in a safe nurturing environments and that they should be free to discover, explore, and learn.
- Its goal is to provide high quality educational programs and services consistent with the developmental abilities of each child so that they may practice and extend their knowledge and skills.
- Its goal is to work co-operatively with families to succor the well being of the child socially, intellectually, physically, emotionally and spiritually.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-1|
|Total Students||8 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Sanford Grades: NS-8 | 265 students
810 S Oak Avenue
Sanford, FL 32771
(407)322-7090 0.2 NS-8
- Sanford Grades: K-9 | 27 students
1311 S Oak Ave
Sanford, FL 32771
(407)324-0226 0.2 K-9
- Sanford Grades: K | 3 students
1708 Lexington Green Ln
Sanford, FL 32771 1.1 K
Nearby Homes for Sale
To prep for the preschool admissions test or not to prep. That is the question.
Choosing a private school is a process with many parts to it. It also takes 18-24 months to complete. This collection of articles deals with the first part of the process in which you begin to look at private schools and what they offer.
Sometimes a regular school is not the right fit for a child. Perhaps she needs an alternative school.