Dr Sharon Riggins Patterson Child Dev Academy
- Dr Sharon Riggins Patterson Child Dev Academy is established with the family in mind.
- Its goal is to provide a safe and happy environment for children where the loving.
- We believe that children should learn, grow, develop, play in a safe nurturing environments and that they should be free to discover, explore, and learn.
- Its goal is to provide high quality educational programs and services consistent with the developmental abilities of each child so that they may practice and extend their knowledge and skills.
- Its goal is to work co-operatively with families to succor the well being of the child socially, intellectually, physically, emotionally and spiritually.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-1|
|Total Students||8 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Sanford Grades: PK-8 | 265 students
810 S Oak Avenue
Sanford, FL 32771
(407)322-7090 0.2 PK-8
- Sanford Grades: K | 3 students
1708 Lexington Green Ln
Sanford, FL 32771 1.1 K
- Sanford Grades: PK-1 | 78 students
650 E Airport Blvd
Sanford, FL 32773 2.2 PK-1
Nearby Homes for Sale
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.