Duluth Montessori School
- Duluth Montessori School is a highly structured environment, but freedom with discipline is key.
- Materials are grouped in categories and laid out on shelves at a child's height.
- Some are also color coded to further give children a recognizable sense of order.
- These materials include everything needed to complete a given exercise, from beginning to end.
- Once children have completed an exercise, they're free to choose it again.
- Each child is free to move about the classroom, observing others at work, conversing, and socializing.
- Many montessori exercises incorporate movement, to ensure harmony between the growing body and the growing mind.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association Montessori International (AMI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||126 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Duluth Grades: PK-1 | 114 students
2349 Meadow Church Rd
Duluth, GA 30097
(678) 389-4403 2.8 PK-1
- Duluth Grades: K-12 | 334 students
4635 River Green Pkwy
Duluth, GA 30096
(678) 387-9385 2 K-12
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.