Duluth Montessori School
- Duluth Montessori School is a highly structured environment, but freedom with discipline is key.
- Materials are grouped in categories and laid out on shelves at a child's height.
- Some are also color coded to further give children a recognizable sense of order.
- These materials include everything needed to complete a given exercise, from beginning to end.
- Once children have completed an exercise, they're free to choose it again.
- Each child is free to move about the classroom, observing others at work, conversing, and socializing.
- Many montessori exercises incorporate movement, to ensure harmony between the growing body and the growing mind.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association Montessori International (AMI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||138 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Duluth Grades: PK-K | 103 students
2349 Meadow Church Rd
Duluth, GA 30097
(678)389-4403 2.8 PK-K
- Duluth Grades: PK-12 | 540 students
4635 River Green Pkwy
Duluth, GA 30096
(678)387-9385 2 PK-12
- Dacula Grades: K-12 | 945 students
775 Dacula Rd
Dacula, GA 30019
(770)963-9250 14 K-12
Every private school parent is encouraged to help the school in whatever way he can. Here are some things you can do to make a contribution to your school.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.