Duluth Montessori School
- Duluth Montessori School is a highly structured environment, but freedom with discipline is key.
- Materials are grouped in categories and laid out on shelves at a child's height.
- Some are also color coded to further give children a recognizable sense of order.
- These materials include everything needed to complete a given exercise, from beginning to end.
- Once children have completed an exercise, they're free to choose it again.
- Each child is free to move about the classroom, observing others at work, conversing, and socializing.
- Many montessori exercises incorporate movement, to ensure harmony between the growing body and the growing mind.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association Montessori International (AMI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||138 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Duluth Grades: PK-K | 103 students
2349 Meadow Church Rd
Duluth, GA 30097
(678)389-4403 2.8 PK-K
- Duluth Grades: PK-12 | 540 students
4635 River Green Pkwy
Duluth, GA 30096
(678)387-9385 2 PK-12
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.