Dwight Mcdaniels School Of Christian Education
- Dwight McDaniels Jr., School of Christian Educaion is a dedicated group of educators who are committing our lives to providing your child with a nurturing environment where they can learn and excel to reach their full potential.
- Through a quality educational program which provides for individual differences and which motivates and challenges each student, both academically and socially, the school's mission is to provide within each student the hope of realizing his or her individual dreams, a desire for learning and living, and a sense of gratitude and respect for others.
- Our ultimate goal is to instill lasting Christian values and attitudes that are positive.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-9|
|Total Students||104 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Saint Louis Grades: PK-2 | 35 students
2115 Chambers Rd
Saint Louis, MO 63136
(314)388-0801 0.7 PK-2
- Saint Louis Grades: K | 13 students
2140 Chambers Rd
Saint Louis, MO 63136
(314)867-1244 0.7 K
- Saint Louis Grades: PK-8 | 53 students
10600 Bellfontaine Rd
Saint Louis, MO 63137
(314)395-1200 1.8 PK-8
- Saint Louis Grades: PK-12 | 398 students
1552 Knollway Dr
Saint Louis, MO 63135
(314)522-3077 2.3 PK-12
Nearby Homes for Sale
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.