Early Bird Academy Inc
- Early Bird Academy Inc provide a curriculum that is developmentally appropriate with an emphasis on the whole child.
- You will find our classrooms inviting and nurturing while designed to stimulate your child's social, emotional, cognitive, and physical growth.
- We provide a curriculum that is both age and child appropriate.
- We follow all guidelines set forth by NAEYC (National Association for the Education of Young Children) and DOE (Department of Education).
- We believe in providing children the opportunity to explore, question, discover, and learn in a variety of developmentally appropriate activities, allowing your child the opportunity to explore the many wonderful facets of being a child.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-1|
|Total Students||21 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||3:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Duxbury Grades: PK-K | 18 students
221 Summer St
Duxbury, MA 02332
(781) 585-8222 4.1 PK-K
- Hanover Grades: NS-PK | 24 students
197 Rockland Street
Hanover, MA 02339
(781) 829-9252 4.5 NS-PK
- Hanover Grades: 5 | 111 students
405 Washington St
Hanover, MA 02339
(781) 826-6371 4.8 5
- Marshfield Grades: NS-PK
495 School St
Marshfield, MA 02050
(781) 834-0036 5.2 NS-PK
- Whitman Grades: PK-8 | 31 students
503 South Ave
Whitman, MA 02382
(781) 293-3959 5.8 PK-8
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.