East Greenwich Pre-school
- Established in 1978, East Greenwich Pre School is situated in a traditional style schoolhouse nestled on 4+ picturesque acres in rural East Greenwich, Rhode Island.
- East Greenwich Pre School offers a variety of educational programs for children 3 to 5 years old and a unique afterschool science program for kindergarteners.
- The Pre School recognizes the need of each child to learn and grow at their own individual rate, while fostering a strong, positive self concept.
- Children are encouraged to explore, experiment and creatively express themselves as individuals, with friends and as a part of a group.
- East Greenwich Pre School maintains an excellent child: teacher ratio.
- All teachers at the Pre School are Early Childhood Certified, highly professional, dedicated and enthusiastic.
- Our children and their overall well being are what come first.
- It is our goal to build the child's confidence by educating the whole child; socially, emotionally, physically and intellectually.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||31 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition inquiries available upon request|
|Admissions Director||Amey Larrat|
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.