East Greenwich Pre-school
- Established in 1978, East Greenwich Pre School is situated in a traditional style schoolhouse nestled on 4+ picturesque acres in rural East Greenwich, Rhode Island.
- East Greenwich Pre School offers a variety of educational programs for children 3 to 5 years old and a unique afterschool science program for kindergarteners.
- The Pre School recognizes the need of each child to learn and grow at their own individual rate, while fostering a strong, positive self concept.
- Children are encouraged to explore, experiment and creatively express themselves as individuals, with friends and as a part of a group.
- East Greenwich Pre School maintains an excellent child: teacher ratio.
- All teachers at the Pre School are Early Childhood Certified, highly professional, dedicated and enthusiastic.
- Our children and their overall well being are what come first.
- It is our goal to build the child's confidence by educating the whole child; socially, emotionally, physically and intellectually.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||31 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition inquiries available upon request|
|Admissions Director||Amey Larrat|
Learn more about Financing Your Kids’ Education in Private School.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.