East Richland Christian School
5.00 (1 review)
- Preschool - 12 Grade Mission Statement Desiring to honor God and partner with Christian families, East Richland Christian Schools exist to educate and disciple students in a strong academic environment, equipping them to function as committed followers of Christ in the world.
- For enrollment information please contact Admissions Facilitator, Paige Hart, at East Richland Christian Schools 740-695-2005 or complete the electronic inquiry form for "Prospective Students" at www.eastrichland.org.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||179 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Advanced Courses||AP/Advanced courses offered through Belmont College|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Varies by Elementary and High School)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Varies by grade level.|
|Admissions Director||April Woods|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Bowling, Cheering, Cross Country, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Bowling,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
Soccer, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||6 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||MISSION TRIPS, National Honor Society, Speech Team, Year Book|
Arts and Music Programs:
- East Richland Christian Schools is a ministry of East Richland Evangelical Friends Church and is the result of the merger of the former New Convenant Academy and Faith Community Christian High School. These two schools have provided an excellent source of Christian education for students in the Ohio Valley for a combined total of 35+ years. In the fall of 2009, we opened our doors as a merged Pre-K through 12th grade program that provides a strong continuous educational opportunity for our students.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Martins Ferry Grades: PK-11 | 24 students
500 N 5th St
Martins Ferry, OH 43935
(740)738-0203 12.6 PK-11
- Butler Grades: PK-K | 21 students
230 E Jefferson St
Butler, PA 16001
(724)283-1846 78 PK-K
- Fredericktown Grades: PK-12 | 107 students
205 Newtown Avenue
Fredericktown, PA 15333
(724)377-2523 50.5 PK-12
- Waynesburg Grades: PK-12 | 73 students
793 Lippencott Road
Waynesburg, PA 15370
(724)852-1871 45.4 PK-12
As a parent of a graduate of this school I would highly recommend it. Our child graduated with a solid academic education as well being spiritually grounded. All of the teachers and staff are qualified state certified instructors who care about their students. Our son was admitted into the college of his choice and achieved outstanding results on his college entrance exams. He has recently graduated with a 4 year degree and had a very good job waiting for him upon graduation. I wouldl give this school five***** stars out of five.
- Posted by Parent - Roten
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
You thought everything was set. The test scores were excellent. She had glowing teacher recommendations. The visit and the interview went well. But the school didn't accept your child. What do you do now?