Easter Seals Florida Lily Academy
- The Eden School Series Curriculum provides an expansive range of content for grades Pre-K through 12.
- The Eden Autism Assessment provides educators and therapists with a tool that allows for the accurate assessment of a student¡¯s current abilities and skill levels.
- This assessment identifies a student¡¯s strengths and weaknesses, assists with goal selection, tracks progress, and makes it easy to translate the assessment into concrete IEP goals.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Private Special Education Centers|
Other special emphasis association(s)
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||33 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||3:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- NaplesGrades: K-8 | 25 students
3227 Horseshoe Dr S # 111
Naples, FL 34104
- NaplesGrades: PK-12
13275 Livingston Road
Naples, FL 34109
- NaplesGrades: 9-12 | 55 students
2740 Bayshore Dr Unit 5
Naples, FL 34112
January 19, 2018
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
January 19, 2018
A fascinating look at where our first Presidents went to school.
January 18, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.