Eatonville Christian Academy
- The goal of The Life Academy of Excellence is to motivate students to achieve excellence in education and Godly character; thereby producing well-rounded, productive members of society.
- The Life Academy of Excellence offers a quality Christian education in a warm, friendly atmosphere.
- The purpose of this school is to give Christian training along with a solid academic foundation in the basic fundamentals of learning for the average and above-average child.
- Academic standards are high with added emphasis on patriotism and character training.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Southern Baptist Association of Christian Schools (SBACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||90 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||30:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Orlando Grades: NS
644 W. Princeton St.
Orlando, FL 32804
(407) 841-6020 4.2 NS
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?