Eatonville Christian Academy
- The goal of The Life Academy of Excellence is to motivate students to achieve excellence in education and Godly character; thereby producing well-rounded, productive members of society.
- The Life Academy of Excellence offers a quality Christian education in a warm, friendly atmosphere.
- The purpose of this school is to give Christian training along with a solid academic foundation in the basic fundamentals of learning for the average and above-average child.
- Academic standards are high with added emphasis on patriotism and character training.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Southern Baptist Association of Christian Schools (SBACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||90 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||30:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Orlando Grades: NS
644 W. Princeton St.
Orlando, FL 32804
(407)841-6020 4.2 NS
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.