Let Eldorado Emerson Private School know that you are interested in learning about their school. Provide your information below to request this school's viewbook and application. Your request will typically be processed within 24 hours. If you have more specific questions for this school, please use our Email Schools form instead.
Notes for Prospective Students
- JUNIOR / SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL PROGRAM (Grades 6-12): Our middle and high school instills a love for learning in every student.
- With small class sizes, our campus becomes an extension of the family. By establishing strong rapport between teachers and students - emphasizing mutual respect - we ensure continued inspiration and encouragement as students grow both intellectually and emotionally. Students embrace a challenging curriculum, and our teachers' backgrounds are as diverse as our student body.
- Our exceptional teachers are experts in their individual fields, and many hold advanced degrees.
- Our teachers not only provide strong classroom guidance, but also teach the importance of personal integrity. Through the teamwork of faculty, students, and family, we bring out the best in every child; preparing our students for college, and providing them with the tools they need to fulfill their greatest potential.
- Many of our students go on to prestigious universities. INTERNATIONAL / ESL PROGRAMOur International / ESL program attracts students from around the world to live in the United States and study at Eldorado Emerson, and contributes to the learning experience of our domestic students by providing them with exposure to diverse cultures, languages, and ideas.
- Eldorado Emerson Private School is approved by the United States Department of State to offer the Form I-20 to qualified students wishing to study with us.
- Students from different backgrounds and ethnicities are warmly welcomed into the Eldorado Emerson school community.
- SUMMER PROGRAM Our Summer Session is included in our students' school year and is also open to students who do not currently attend Eldorado Emerson.
- Summer programs vary for preschool, elementary, and high school. Younger learners engage in themed academics (for example, Olympics theme) and extracurricular classes such as ceramics, gardening, pond life/biology, foreign language, and hands-on science.
- Older students explore a variety of classes that may include filmmaking, sports, mythology, cooking, and sonwriting.
- During Summer Session, we maintain regular school hours from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm, Monday through to Friday.
- We have before and after school care available from 7:30 am to 9:00 am and from 3:00 pm to 6:00 pm.
- Summer Session is included in the tuition for our current students.