Elite Prepartory Academy
- Elite Prepartory Academy believe that each child needs a safe and nurturing environment in which to explore and experiment.
- The program is designed to foster learning at each child's own pace.
- Through age appropriate activities, each child can master skills in the areas of communication, cognitive and physical development, and social interaction.
- By experiencing success in each of these areas, a child becomes more confident and self-reliant.
- These positive learning experiences at an early age contribute to the child's sense of self and emotional well being.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-3|
|Total Students||43 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed Elite Prepartory Academy also viewed these schools: Somerset Bible Baptist Christian Academy.
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.
January 07, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.
December 27, 2017
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.