Elite Prepartory Academy
- Elite Prepartory Academy believe that each child needs a safe and nurturing environment in which to explore and experiment.
- The program is designed to foster learning at each child's own pace.
- Through age appropriate activities, each child can master skills in the areas of communication, cognitive and physical development, and social interaction.
- By experiencing success in each of these areas, a child becomes more confident and self-reliant.
- These positive learning experiences at an early age contribute to the child's sense of self and emotional well being.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-3|
|Total Students||43 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
People that viewed Elite Prepartory Academy also viewed these schools: Somerset Bible Baptist Christian Academy.
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?