Ellen Meade School Of Creative Learning
- Ellen Meade School of Creative Learning offers programs in academics and performing arts.
- Ellen Meade School of Creative Learning was established on the belief that every child should have the opportunity to experience excellence in education and the arts in a healthy, positive environment.
- This includes a strong dedication to instill a lifelong love of learning and appreciation for the arts in each of our students.
- This is accomplished through a child-centered curriculum emphasizing academics, social interaction, and the arts in a strong academic program and cooperative learning.
- Within the scope of our philosophy, we hold that complete honesty and integrity are absolute ingredients.
- We admit to having no magic formula for solving every problem, but we do offer ideal learning conditions in an un-pressured environment with genuine concern for each of our youngsters.
- Our vision is for our students to become active learners and participants in their education and communities with the ability to analyze, gather information, reflect, think creatively, and make decisions with compassion and confidence in a diverse and changing world.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||125 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||31:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||18 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|% on Financial Aid|
- Ellen Meade School of Creative Learning offers programs in academics and performing arts. Students experience the thrill of performing through out the year at various community events.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bradenton Grades: PK-12 | 254 students
5500 18th Street E
Bradenton, FL 34203
(941)756-8748 1 PK-12
- Bradenton Grades: NS-8 | 77 students
1616 59th Street West
Bradenton, FL 34209
(941)792-7911 5.9 NS-8
Nearby Homes for Sale
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.