Elsup Rapid Learning Center
- Elsup Rapid Learning Center serves 14 students in grades Prekindergarten-10 and is a member of the Other special emphasis association(s).
- The student:teacher of Elsup Rapid Learning Center is 7:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Christian.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other special emphasis association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-10|
|Total Students||14 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Chicago Grades: 3-12 | 9 students
1850 W Roosevelt Rd
Chicago, IL 60608
(312)666-1331 6 3-12
- Chicago Grades: Inquire with school | 56 students
1912 W 103rd St
Chicago, IL 60643
(773)881-1005 5.4 Inquire with school
- Chicago Grades: 1-12 | 49 students
520 N Marshfield Ave
Chicago, IL 60622
(312)243-6097 7.6 1-12
- Chicago Grades: 1-8 | 66 students
6254 S. Ellis
Chicago, IL 60637
(773)420-2550 2.2 1-8
- Chicago Grades: NS-12 | 120 students
3145 W Pratt Blvd
Chicago, IL 60645
(773)467-3900 15.7 NS-12
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
You thought everything was set. The test scores were excellent. She had glowing teacher recommendations. The visit and the interview went well. But the school didn't accept your child. What do you do now?