Elsup Rapid Learning Center
- Elsup Rapid Learning Center serves 14 students in grades Prekindergarten-10 and is a member of the Other special emphasis association(s).
- The student:teacher of Elsup Rapid Learning Center is 7:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Christian.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other special emphasis association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-10|
|Total Students||14 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Chicago Grades: 3-12 | 9 students
1850 W Roosevelt Rd
Chicago, IL 60608
(312)666-1331 6 3-12
- Chicago Grades: Inquire with school | 56 students
1912 W 103rd St
Chicago, IL 60643
(773)881-1005 5.4 Inquire with school
- Chicago Grades: 1-12 | 49 students
520 N Marshfield Ave
Chicago, IL 60622
(312)243-6097 7.6 1-12
- Chicago Grades: 1-8 | 66 students
6254 S. Ellis
Chicago, IL 60637
(773)420-2550 2.2 1-8
- Chicago Grades: NS-12 | 120 students
3145 W Pratt Blvd
Chicago, IL 60645
(773)467-3900 15.7 NS-12
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.