Emmanuel Luthern School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (828) 281-8182
- Emmanuel Lutheran School is a co-educational Christian day school that presently encompasses infant care through grade eight.
- Emmanuel Lutheran School does what other schools of high quality do.
- Students are learning concepts, gaining understanding and developing life skills.
- They are involved in a variety of learning activities taught by qualified teachers.
- Its primary purpose is to share the Gospel of Jesus Christ, helping children and adults to grow in their relationship with Jesus Christ, their personal Savior.
- It provides a nurturing atmosphere where children can hear God's word daily and learn how much He cares for them.
- It's a place where Christian teachers can help children practice Christian living and strengthen Christian values.
- It's a place of caring that goes beyond the classroom and beyond school hours.
- Emmanuel Lutheran School is a place of positive intangibles where children learn right from wrong, and practice courtesy and concern for others; and children are taught without question that each person has high worth and is a unique creation of God, possessing special talents and abilities, set on this earth for a special purpose. Each individual is important.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||221 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Asheville Grades: PK-12 | 147 students
20 Reynolds Mountain Blvd
Asheville, NC 28804
(828) 645-8053 4.5 PK-12
- Asheville Grades: PK-12 | 133 students
985 1/2 Patton Ave
Asheville, NC 28806
(828) 252-3712 0.7 PK-12
- Candler Grades: PK-8 | 60 students
90 Academy Dr
Candler, NC 28715
(828) 667-3255 3.9 PK-8
I highly recommend Emmanuel Lutheran School in West Asheville, North Carolina. All of the teachers are so kind to each child, that is encouraging each to their strengths. The school is true to the child's education, and classes are not a blend. All three of my kids have thrived under the direction of teachers who have taught at Emmanuel Lutheran School for many years. My children LOVE to attend and learn. I am convinced that this school has set a solid foundation for their learning and that they have developed a true love for learning. The school offers advanced academics, arts, and sports, all of which my children love participating in and have obtained an appreciation for each. I am confident we made the BEST choice for our children at Emmanuel Lutheran School.
- Posted by Parent - Lionel
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.