Emmanuel-st Michael School
- Emmanuel - St. Michael Lutheran School is an interparish school cooperatively supported by Emmanuel and St. Michael congregations.
- The school has children enrolled in grades Kindergarten through grade 8.
- Students attending come from the Fort Wayne metropolitan, suburban, and surrounding communities.
- We encourage both our churches and the community to consider Emmanuel-St. Michael as an alternative to public education when parents are especially interested in and supportive of a Christian education for their children.
- We seek parents committed to the very best education for their children and who desire to see the joy of learning nurtured by committed Christian teachers.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
State or regional independent school association
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||333 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fort Wayne Grades: PK-8 | 215 students
8626 Covington Rd
Fort Wayne, IN 46804
(260)459-7722 5.6 PK-8
- Fort Wayne Grades: PK-8 | 443 students
4245 Lake Ave
Fort Wayne, IN 46815
(260)426-9922 3.5 PK-8
- Fort Wayne Grades: PK-8 | 187 students
1125 Barr St
Fort Wayne, IN 46802
(260)424-0049 0.8 PK-8
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
You thought everything was set. The test scores were excellent. She had glowing teacher recommendations. The visit and the interview went well. But the school didn't accept your child. What do you do now?