- Emmanuel - St. Michael Lutheran School is an interparish school cooperatively supported by Emmanuel and St. Michael congregations.
- The school has children enrolled in grades Kindergarten through grade 8.
- Students attending come from the Fort Wayne metropolitan, suburban, and surrounding communities.
- We encourage both our churches and the community to consider Emmanuel-St. Michael as an alternative to public education when parents are especially interested in and supportive of a Christian education for their children.
- We seek parents committed to the very best education for their children and who desire to see the joy of learning nurtured by committed Christian teachers.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)
State or regional independent school association
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||289 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 20%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1
National avg.: 13:1
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.