Emmanuel-st Michael School
- Emmanuel - St. Michael Lutheran School is an interparish school cooperatively supported by Emmanuel and St. Michael congregations.
- The school has children enrolled in grades Kindergarten through grade 8.
- Students attending come from the Fort Wayne metropolitan, suburban, and surrounding communities.
- We encourage both our churches and the community to consider Emmanuel-St. Michael as an alternative to public education when parents are especially interested in and supportive of a Christian education for their children.
- We seek parents committed to the very best education for their children and who desire to see the joy of learning nurtured by committed Christian teachers.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
State or regional independent school association
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||333 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fort Wayne Grades: PK-8 | 215 students
8626 Covington Rd
Fort Wayne, IN 46804
(260)459-7722 5.6 PK-8
- Fort Wayne Grades: PK-8 | 443 students
4245 Lake Ave
Fort Wayne, IN 46815
(260)426-9922 3.5 PK-8
- Fort Wayne Grades: PK-8 | 187 students
1125 Barr St
Fort Wayne, IN 46802
(260)424-0049 0.8 PK-8
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Here's a recap of the steps you need to follow to find the right school for your child. Work through the process in sequence from beginning to end.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.