Endeavor Montessori - Dunwoody Campus
5.00 (1 review)
- We offer modernized and holistic educational programs exclusively designed for infants through middle school students.
- Our rigorous yet celebratory approach to learning focuses on developing the whole child through critical thinking, cultural awareness and entrepreneurship.
- We implement an outcome-based curriculum that integrates outdoor learning, STEAM programming and appropriate levels of technology.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- At Endeavor Montessori, we implement a rigorous yet celebratory approach to learning in which our children are challenged to reach their full potential. Through our guidance, we believe that our students will develop a deep love of learning that will last them a lifetime.
- We have distilled the best practices, knowledge, and experience of over 200 Montessori certified teachers and leaders to meet the demands of the current education system. Our educators and staff at Endeavor Montessori are passionate about the growth of their students. We focus on fostering the growth of whole child cognitive, social, emotional, and physical aspects.
- We incorporate many key components in our curriculum meant to cultivate the whole child. For example, we implement various cognitive and social development practices including purposeful outdoor learning, STEAM, entrepreneurship and critical thinking. Our goal is to keep students healthy in mind (emotional) and body (physical), which is why we integrate mindfulness, movement and nutritional practices into our learning approach, as well.
- Our modernized Montessori curriculum and learning environment was carefully designed to enable children to thrive in demanding situations and to be able to overcome any challenges they may face. Through our leadership education and global approach to learning, we nurture our students to become self-directed citizens of the world.
Profile last updated:
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Atlanta Grades: PK-K | 53 students
5067 Chamblee Dunwoody Rd
Atlanta, GA 30338
(770)335-3050 0.9 PK-K
- Atlanta Grades: NS-K | 179 students
Bldg. E 1150 Hammond Drive
Atlanta, GA 30328
(770)350-9001 1.2 NS-K
- Atlanta Grades: PK-K | 179 students
1150 Hammond Dr Bldg E
Atlanta, GA 30328 1.2 PK-K
- Atlanta Grades: PK-K | 151 students
4147 Chamblee Dunwoody Rd
Atlanta, GA 30341
(770)457-2527 1.5 PK-K
Great school if you really want your child to be more independent and creative! They teach the children global languages from infant to upper ages, and not only languages but yoga as well!
- Posted by Parent - Anonymus
Nearby Homes for Sale
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.