Endeavor Montessori - Dunwoody Campus
We offer modernized and holistic educational programs exclusively designed for infants through middle school students.
Our rigorous yet celebratory approach to learning focuses on developing the whole child through critical thinking, cultural awareness and entrepreneurship.
We implement an outcome-based curriculum that integrates outdoor learning, STEAM programming and appropriate levels of technology.
- School Type: Montessori School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-8
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- At Endeavor Montessori, we implement a rigorous yet celebratory approach to learning in which our children are challenged to reach their full potential. Through our guidance, we believe that our students will develop a deep love of learning that will last them a lifetime.
- We have distilled the best practices, knowledge, and experience of over 200 Montessori certified teachers and leaders to meet the demands of the current education system. Our educators and staff at Endeavor Montessori are passionate about the growth of their students. We focus on fostering the growth of whole child cognitive, social, emotional, and physical aspects.
- We incorporate many key components in our curriculum meant to cultivate the whole child. For example, we implement various cognitive and social development practices including purposeful outdoor learning, STEAM, entrepreneurship and critical thinking. Our goal is to keep students healthy in mind (emotional) and body (physical), which is why we integrate mindfulness, movement and nutritional practices into our learning approach, as well.
- Our modernized Montessori curriculum and learning environment was carefully designed to enable children to thrive in demanding situations and to be able to overcome any challenges they may face. Through our leadership education and global approach to learning, we nurture our students to become self-directed citizens of the world.
Great school if you really want your child to be more independent and creative! They teach the children global languages from infant to upper ages, and not only languages but yoga as well!
Endorse Endeavor Montessori - Dunwoody Campus. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Marketing Your School: Welcoming New Students
Why is welcoming students so important? Because it makes new students and their families feel that they are part of the school community from Day 1. More about this valuable marketing tool here.
April 20, 2022Is The IB Program Right For Your Child?
The International Baccalaureate programmes cover the entire K-12 spectrum with three distinct educational curricula. Is the IB programme right for your child? Some answers to your questions here.
April 18, 2022Myths About Private School
Second-hand information, myths, sensational news reports, and biased opinions rarely give a true picture of a private school. Find out what private schools are really like for yourself.