Endeavor Montessori - Dunwoody Campus
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (770) 637-4644
We offer modernized and holistic educational programs exclusively designed for infants through middle school students.
Our rigorous yet celebratory approach to learning focuses on developing the whole child through critical thinking, cultural awareness and entrepreneurship.
We implement an outcome-based curriculum that integrates outdoor learning, STEAM programming and appropriate levels of technology.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- At Endeavor Montessori, we implement a rigorous yet celebratory approach to learning in which our children are challenged to reach their full potential. Through our guidance, we believe that our students will develop a deep love of learning that will last them a lifetime.
- We have distilled the best practices, knowledge, and experience of over 200 Montessori certified teachers and leaders to meet the demands of the current education system. Our educators and staff at Endeavor Montessori are passionate about the growth of their students. We focus on fostering the growth of whole child cognitive, social, emotional, and physical aspects.
- We incorporate many key components in our curriculum meant to cultivate the whole child. For example, we implement various cognitive and social development practices including purposeful outdoor learning, STEAM, entrepreneurship and critical thinking. Our goal is to keep students healthy in mind (emotional) and body (physical), which is why we integrate mindfulness, movement and nutritional practices into our learning approach, as well.
- Our modernized Montessori curriculum and learning environment was carefully designed to enable children to thrive in demanding situations and to be able to overcome any challenges they may face. Through our leadership education and global approach to learning, we nurture our students to become self-directed citizens of the world.
Nearby Private Schools
The nearest high school to Endeavor Montessori - Dunwoody Campus is Sora Virtual High School (0.7 miles away)
The nearest elementary school and preschool is Endeavor International School (0.0 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Atlanta Grades: NS-8
48 Perimeter Center East
Atlanta, GA 30346
(770) 637-4737 0 NS-8
- Atlanta Grades: 9-12 | 52 students
4470 Chamblee Dunwoody Road, 510
Atlanta, GA 30338
(678) 922-4280 0.7 9-12
- Atlanta Grades: PK-K | 250 students
5067 Chamblee Dunwoody Rd
Atlanta, GA 30338
(770) 335-3050 0.9 PK-K
- Atlanta Grades: NS-K | 179 students
Bldg. E 1150 Hammond Drive
Atlanta, GA 30328
(770) 350-9001 1.2 NS-K
Great school if you really want your child to be more independent and creative! They teach the children global languages from infant to upper ages, and not only languages but yoga as well!
- Posted by Parent - Anonymus
Choosing a private school is a process with many parts to it. It also takes 18-24 months to complete. This collection of articles deals with the first part of the process in which you begin to look at private schools and what they offer.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.
Solid parent-teacher relationships have always been an important part of K-12 education. During this interminable pandemic, parent-teacher relationships have become even more important.