Enterprise Preparatory Academy
- EPA is accredited by the Alabama Independent School Association (AISA) as well as the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS).
- At EPA, our priorities are to encourage and foster Christian values in all students and staff, to provide a strong academic curriculum, and to offer sports and other extracurricular activities to balance out each student's learning experience and sense of responsibility, teamwork, leadership, good citizenship, and community involvement.
- We enjoy our smaller class sizes where teachers, staff, students, and parents know and support each other well to create the best learning experience possible for our children.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||122 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Judy Tucker|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, VolleyballBasketball, Volleyball,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Beta Club, Drama, Student Government Association|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- EnterpriseGrades: PK-6 | 185 students
209 West College Street
Enterprise, AL 36330
- DothanGrades: PK-12 | 454 students
178 Earline Rd
Dothan, AL 36305
- DothanGrades: 1-12 | 639 students
4847 Murphy Mill Rd
Dothan, AL 36303
- OzarkGrades: PK-12 | 68 students
64 Susie St
Ozark, AL 36360
- EnterpriseGrades: 5-12 | 91 students
Po Box 311206
Enterprise, AL 36331
March 01, 2018
Shootings, terrorist attacks, tornadoes, floods, earthquakes, fire, and more are sadly commonplace happenings in the 21st-century. How prepared for the unthinkable is your school?
February 21, 2018
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
February 19, 2018
Think of the school search process as a series of checkpoints, each of which has a due date. We show you when to do the various items in the search process.