Enterprise Preparatory Academy
- EPA is accredited by the Alabama Independent School Association (AISA) as well as the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS).
- At EPA, our priorities are to encourage and foster Christian values in all students and staff, to provide a strong academic curriculum, and to offer sports and other extracurricular activities to balance out each student's learning experience and sense of responsibility, teamwork, leadership, good citizenship, and community involvement.
- We enjoy our smaller class sizes where teachers, staff, students, and parents know and support each other well to create the best learning experience possible for our children.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||102 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Judy Tucker|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, VolleyballBasketball, Volleyball,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Beta Club, Drama, Student Government Association|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Dothan Grades: 1-12 | 639 students
4847 Murphy Mill Rd
Dothan, AL 36303
(334)702-8933 24.9 1-12
- Ozark Grades: PK-10 | 42 students
64 Susie St
Ozark, AL 36360
(334)774-4127 17.8 PK-10
- Dothan Grades: K-12 | 98 students
2574 Westgate Parkway
Dothan, AL 36303
(334)794-8222 28.3 K-12
It is illegal for an interviewer to ask certain questions at your job interview. Be aware of what they can and cannot ask you.
A Scholarship Funding Organization (SFO) is an organization which provides financial assistance for attendance at private school.
Not filling all the seats is a challenge many schools. Jason How offers some answers to common enrollment questions.