Enterprise Preparatory Academy
- EPA is accredited by the Alabama Independent School Association (AISA) as well as the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS).
- At EPA, our priorities are to encourage and foster Christian values in all students and staff, to provide a strong academic curriculum, and to offer sports and other extracurricular activities to balance out each student's learning experience and sense of responsibility, teamwork, leadership, good citizenship, and community involvement.
- We enjoy our smaller class sizes where teachers, staff, students, and parents know and support each other well to create the best learning experience possible for our children.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||102 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Judy Tucker|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, VolleyballBasketball, Volleyball,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Beta Club, Drama, Student Government Association|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Ozark Grades: PK-10 | 42 students
64 Susie St
Ozark, AL 36360
(334)774-4127 17.8 PK-10
- Dothan Grades: 1-12 | 639 students
4847 Murphy Mill Rd
Dothan, AL 36303
(334)702-8933 24.9 1-12
- Dothan Grades: K-12 | 98 students
2574 Westgate Parkway
Dothan, AL 36303
(334)794-8222 28.3 K-12
Your school's website and your social media sites are essential tools in your marketing program.
Choosing the right private school for your child is a lengthy process. I want you to achieve the success which you deserve without making these common mistakes other parents have made.
We identify changes in The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 which impact not-for-profit private schools.