Enterprise Preparatory Academy
- EPA is accredited by the Alabama Independent School Association (AISA) as well as the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS).
- At EPA, our priorities are to encourage and foster Christian values in all students and staff, to provide a strong academic curriculum, and to offer sports and other extracurricular activities to balance out each student's learning experience and sense of responsibility, teamwork, leadership, good citizenship, and community involvement.
- We enjoy our smaller class sizes where teachers, staff, students, and parents know and support each other well to create the best learning experience possible for our children.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||122 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Judy Tucker|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, VolleyballBasketball, Volleyball,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Beta Club, Drama, Student Government Association|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- EnterpriseGrades: PK-6 | 185 students
209 West College Street
Enterprise, AL 36330
- DothanGrades: 1-12 | 639 students
4847 Murphy Mill Rd
Dothan, AL 36303
- OzarkGrades: PK-12 | 68 students
64 Susie St
Ozark, AL 36360
- DothanGrades: PK-12 | 454 students
178 Earline Rd
Dothan, AL 36305
- DothanGrades: K-6 | 120 students
617 Westgate Pkwy
Dothan, AL 36303
April 20, 2018
Sending your children to a summer program or camp keeps them active in fun-filled settings. We explore your options.
April 19, 2018
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
April 10, 2018
There's much more to running a small private school than offering great academics and teaching. Be sure to check under the hood regularly to make sure everything keeps running smoothly.