Evelyn Mack Academy
- The mission of Evelyn Mack Academy is to give every student the tools necessary to be successful in life.
- We also believe that if given the chance, each student can learn and achieve his or her goals academically, socially, physically, emotionally,and spiritually.
- We are committed to give every child a sound and solid foundation in the skills necessary to function in society.
- We want to help every student to believe, to achieve, and to have faith that they, too, can be successful in life.
- To enable them to realize their gifts, talents,and that nothing is impossible when God comes first.
- The overall purpose of Evelyn Mack Academy is to provide academic excellence in education, based upon educational principles.
- To promote high morale and values in a environment that encourages a personal commitment to education, and to continue to reinforce that commitment.
- To establish an educational environment that is conducive for learning.
- To help establish the fundamentals of education that would provide students with the tools necessary to perform in a world of constant change.
- To help shape and mode young minds to become leaders in our society, where a strong educational foundation is imperative.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Independent Private Schools Association|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-12|
|Offers Post-Graduate Year||Yes|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||mild learning differences|
|Total Students||36 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Number of AP Courses||4 courses|
|Average SAT score||1220|
|Average ACT score||25|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$8,000|
|Tuition Notes||Grades k thru 6 tuition is $5000 a year.|
|Admissions Director||Evelyn P. Mack|
|Admissions Associate||Latrina Antley|
- Students are required to take an assessment test to determine whether academic help is needed once enrolled into the school.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Charlotte Grades: NS-12 | 450 students
333 Jeremiah Blvd
Charlotte, NC 28262
(704)599-9015 7.6 NS-12
- Charlotte Grades: K-8 | 28 students
6220 Thermal Road
Charlotte, NC 28211
(704)366-8712 1 K-8
- Charlotte Grades: K-12 | 267 students
8500 Sardis Rd
Charlotte, NC 28270
(704)365-4658 3.2 K-12
I would highly recommend this school to any parent, especially those whose child may have difficult succeeding in a public or even charter school. With Evelyn Mack Academy as our choice, our son was able to succeed and complete his high school education.
- Posted by Parent - ccpay