Evelyn Mack Academy
- The mission of Evelyn Mack Academy is to give every student the tools necessary to be successful in life.
- We also believe that if given the chance, each student can learn and achieve his or her goals academically, socially, physically, emotionally,and spiritually.
- We are committed to give every child a sound and solid foundation in the skills necessary to function in society.
- We want to help every student to believe, to achieve, and to have faith that they, too, can be successful in life.
- To enable them to realize their gifts, talents,and that nothing is impossible when God comes first.
- The overall purpose of Evelyn Mack Academy is to provide academic excellence in education, based upon educational principles.
- To promote high morale and values in a environment that encourages a personal commitment to education, and to continue to reinforce that commitment.
- To establish an educational environment that is conducive for learning.
- To help establish the fundamentals of education that would provide students with the tools necessary to perform in a world of constant change.
- To help shape and mode young minds to become leaders in our society, where a strong educational foundation is imperative.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Independent Private Schools Association|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-12|
|Offers Post-Graduate Year||Yes|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||mild learning differences|
|Total Students||36 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Number of AP Courses||4 courses|
|Average SAT score||1220|
|Average ACT score||25|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$8,000|
|Tuition Notes||Grades k thru 6 tuition is $5000 a year.|
|Admissions Director||Evelyn P. Mack|
|Admissions Associate||Latrina Antley|
- Students are required to take an assessment test to determine whether academic help is needed once enrolled into the school.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Charlotte Grades: NS-12 | 584 students
333 Jeremiah Blvd
Charlotte, NC 28262
(704)599-9015 7.6 NS-12
- Charlotte Grades: K-8 | 28 students
6220 Thermal Road
Charlotte, NC 28211
(704)366-8712 1 K-8
- Charlotte Grades: K-12 | 267 students
8500 Sardis Rd
Charlotte, NC 28270
(704)365-4658 3.2 K-12
I would highly recommend this school to any parent, especially those whose child may have difficult succeeding in a public or even charter school. With Evelyn Mack Academy as our choice, our son was able to succeed and complete his high school education.
- Posted by Parent - ccpay
Your school's website and your social media sites are essential tools in your marketing program.
Choosing the right private school for your child is a lengthy process. I want you to achieve the success which you deserve without making these common mistakes other parents have made.
We identify changes in The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 which impact not-for-profit private schools.