Evergreen Christian Montessori School
- Evergreen Christian Montessori is a Montessori school which seeks to meet the academic and emotional needs of children.
- We desire to establish a foundation for adulthood. Adults who love to learn, are capable of leading with integrity and responsibility, and contribute much to society.
- Children are provided with sensorial exercises to strengthen their small muscles for writing.
- The classroom is stocked with tools necessary to create the written word.
- Phonic materials assist the child in sounding out and building words that he or she will later read with ease and enjoyment.
- Students who learn quickly will be able to move on to small books.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||37 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||9 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||2 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Arts and Music Programs:|
Arts and Music, Handwriting without Tears
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Federal Way Grades: PK-K | 38 students
1610 Sw Dash Point Rd
Federal Way, WA 98023
(253)835-7755 2.9 PK-K
- Federal Way Grades: NS-8 | 83 students
36605 Pacific Highway S
Federal Way, WA 98003
(253)874-0563 0.9 NS-8
- Federal Way Grades: NS-K | 122 students
515 S 312th St
Federal Way, WA 98003
(253)941-3000 2.8 NS-K
Nearby Homes for Sale
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.