Expanding Minds Montessori School
- Expanding Minds Montessori School was founded in 2004. Our Mission is to provide developmental opportunities for each child in those critical early stages that promote life long growth, by emphasizing crucial thinking processes in an updated Montessori environment.
- Our goal is to create learning opportunities that allow children to flourish in stimulating academic and social environments.
- Our advanced teaching model is designed to be a challenging educational opportunity.
- Our overall goal is to ensure that students demonstrate critical thinking ability for processes.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten|
|Total Students||14 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- El Paso Grades: 3-12 | 51 students
2807 N Yarbrough Dr Ste 3
El Paso, TX 79925
(915) 227-1539 2.3 3-12
- El Paso Grades: PK-1 | 60 students
1712 Weston Brent Ln
El Paso, TX 79935
(915) 592-6036 2.4 PK-1
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.