Fairhaven Christian School
Fair Haven Christian School was established in 1974 with the purpose to teach our leaders of tommorow the importance of living a Christian life while also guiding them with developmentally appropriate skills that are necessary for them to succeed at a higher level of learning.
This is made possible with the Word of God and through a structured classroom learning environment.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-11|
|Total Students||34 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Jeans & Collared Shirt for guys; Denim Skirts & Blouses for girls)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$2,500|
|Tuition Notes||We offer multiple child discounts.|
|Admissions Director||William Petry|
- Children come to school with a love and trust that is normally shared only with the parent. That love and trust must be fostered and protected in any setting that becomes a substitute for the home. Our purpose at Fair Haven Christian is to do just that. We provide the warmth and personal touch, along with supplementing the home with the Biblical training that your child needs. We maintain that we are not a substitute for the Christian home, rather a supplemental tool to be used by Christian families. Our philosophy is to provide an exciting, well-rounded education with a focus on self control, respect for these United States, and Biblical morality. Our main goal is to train our students not only mentally, through rigorous curriculum, but also spiritually, by conforming to the image of Christ. We have found that this balanced approach gives our students confidence in their ability to defend their Christian Faith while acquiring the skills necessary to succeed at new experiences and challenges that they may face in their bright future.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Charleston Grades: PK-5 | 341 students
1035 Quarrier St
Charleston, WV 25301
(304) 346-5491 7 PK-5
- Charleston Grades: PK-5 | 66 students
4801 Staunton Avenue SE
Charleston, WV 25304
(304) 925-4341 3.8 PK-5
- South Charleston Grades: PK-12 | 98 students
Seventh And E St
South Charleston, WV 25303
(304) 720-6156 10.8 PK-12
Choosing a private school is a process with many parts to it. It also takes 18-24 months to complete. This collection of articles deals with the first part of the process in which you begin to look at private schools and what they offer.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.