Fairmont Private Schools - Historic Anaheim Campus
- Fairmont Private Schools has been voted best preschool, private elementary and junior high, and private high school in Orange County five years in a row!
- As the first of all of the Fairmont campuses, we are proud of the part the Historic Anaheim Campus has played in Fairmont`s history. That history is a tradition of commitment to excellence in all areas of a child`s educational life.
- Historic Anaheim Campus is home to a 22-year first place winning streak in the Orange County Academic Pentathlon.
- Each year, our students perform exceptionally well on standardized tests and win many prestigious awards.
- While academics are the core of our program, music, art, and sports flourish here as well. Our dedicated teachers share a kind, enthusiastic spirit as they tend to the business of educating and caring for their students.
- Their belief in the promise of these students has created an atmosphere filled with optimism and high expectations. The Historic Anaheim Campus is truly a "home away from home" for our students and for all of us who share in their educational life.
- From the grace and beauty of our landmark 100-year-old Moreton Bay Fig tree to the 21st-century skills our students learn and practice every day, Fairmont`s Historic Anaheim Campus has so much to offer the young leaders of tomorrow.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||482 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||42 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||11 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Mrs. Audra Alvarado|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Flag Football, Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Flag Football,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||17 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
ASB, Cheerleading, Chess, Coding Club, Healthy Cooking Class, Photography, Robotics, Science, Speech/Debate
Arts and Music Programs:
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Basketball, Dance, Golf, Martial Arts, Soccer, Tennis
- Ninety-seven percent of Fairmont's graduates who started at Fairmont in elementary school were accepted to top 100 colleges and universities as defined by US News & World Report.
- Fairmont continues its record of 27 Consecutive Years of First Place wins at the OC Academic Pentathlon. Fairmont students earned a total of 28 total awards at the Orange County Academic Decathlon including 11th place team score and 10th place individual.
- Fairmont Forensics Teams finished among the nation's top 32 student debate teams at the National Speech & Debate Tournament.Fairmont Junior High Debate Teams won Golden Gavel Awards and earned top scores at the Orange County Debate League Championship.
- Fairmont junior high school students earned more than 24 awards at the OC Science & Engineering Fair. This included nine first place wins.Fairmont students received two first place wins at the California State Science Fair.
- Science projects by Fairmont eighth graders achieved semi-finalist and first place status at the renowned Broadcom MASTERS Competition.
- Extended Day Robotics Program offered to elementary and junior high students.Fairmont Prep students begin participating in the Robotics Competition organized by FIRST.
- Artwork from Fairmont students of all grades received top awards and recognition at the Laguna Festival of the Arts, Orange County Youth Expo, Congressional Art Competition, Tustin Area Council of Fine Arts, and the Water is Life Poster Contest.
- Lubna Kabir's 2D Art "Self Portrait" was featured in the OC Register in April 2014.
- Over 163 Fairmont students participated in the Imagination Celebration where they competed against 6,000 students.Fairmont's student orchestra and concert choirs performed spring recitals and winter concerts.
- Students at the four campuses performed in more than 30 musical, drama and instrumental productions each year.
- Anaheim Hills Boys' Basketball, North Tustin Boys' Flag Football, Historic Anaheim Girls' Basketball, Historic Anaheim Co-ed Soccer, and Historic Anaheim Girls' Volleyball won DSL Championships.Historic Anaheim Girls' Basketball and Historic Anaheim Girls' Volleyball won Tri-Way Championships.
- Fairmont Prep Girls' Basketball earned 2014 CIF League Champion. Fairmont Prep Girls' Volleyball won second place in CIF playoffs and Girls' Tennis earned CIF League runner up.
- Fairmont continues its record of 22 Consecutive Years of First Place wins at the OC Academic Pentathlon.
- Fairmont students earned a total of 28 total awards at the Orange County Academic Decathlon including 11th place team score and 10th place individual.
- Fairmont Forensics Teams finished among the nation's top 32 student debate teams at the National Speech & Debate Tournament. Fairmont Junior High Debate Teams won Golden Gavel Awards and earned top scores at the Orange County Debate League Championship.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Anaheim Grades: 1-12 | 123 students
2530 W La Palma Ave
Anaheim, CA 92801
(714)995-1800 2.4 1-12
- Anaheim Grades: PK-8 | 118 students
270 E. Palais Rd.
Anaheim, CA 92805
(714)563-9608 2.1 PK-8
Nearby Homes for Sale
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.