Fairmont Private Schools - North Tustin Campus
5.00 (6 reviews)
- Fairmont Private Schools has been voted best preschool, private elementary and junior high, and private high school in Orange County two years in a row!
- Fairmont Private Schools North Tustin Campus is a dynamic educational community blending relevant curriculum with committed educators to give students a truly exceptional learning experience. Through individualized attention and guidance, Fairmont serves as a catalyst to move children forward academically, personally and socially.
- Alumni appreciate how teachers challenged and provided them the foundation and confidence to succeed in high school and college. There is a high level of professionalism among the teachers and staff of the North Tustin Campus.
- The curriculum is enhanced through engaging field trips and special weekly classes such as computer science, language, art, science, music and more.
- Students consistently earn top scores at the Orange County Academic Pentathlon, state and national science fairs and debate competitions. Additionally, they thrive in a variety of team sports, community service programs as well as performing arts and fine arts.
- We appreciate our relationship with an active parent community and enjoy the open communication, which strengthens our commitment to students.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
International Baccalaureate (IB) World School
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||300 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||MS. SHEILA ARIAS|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Football, Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||21 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Art Club, Chemistry Creators, Chess, Health Cooking Class, Junior Detectives, Robotics Fundamentals, Robotics Fundamentals Jr., Science Explosion!, Superhero Gadgets 2017!
Arts and Music Programs:
ASAP: After School Art Party, Jewelry Making Workshop, TECHKIDZ: Stop-Motion Movie Animation!
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Basketball, Elementary, Funky Ballroom Dance, Golf, Gymnastics & Tumbling with Webby Dance, Jazz & Hip Hop With Webby Dance, Preschool, Soccer, Tennis
- Character building opportunities through community service projects
- Four junior high Academic Pentathlon teams won 158 medals total, including Overall Team and Super Quiz Team awards
- Fairmont North Tustin was the first school in Orange County to participate in the Middle School Public Debate Program. The school's debate teams consistently win top awards in the OC Debate League
- Extended Day Robotics Program
- Close to 600 pieces of art have been displayed in eight art contests resulting in more than 25 special awards
- Fairmont teams participate in the Developmental Sports League (DSL), which includes boys' flag football and basketball, co-ed soccer, girls' volleyball, and basketball. Fairmont teams also participate in the Junior High Tri-Way Sports, which includes boys' flag football, basketball, soccer and girls' volleyball, basketball, and soccer
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Tustin Grades: PK-8 | 311 students
1311 SE Sycamore Ave
Tustin, CA 92780
(714)544-1533 0.3 PK-8
- Tustin Grades: PK-12 | 125 students
1372 Irvine Blvd
Tustin, CA 92780
(714)731-2630 1.6 PK-12
Both my daughters go to Fairmont. One in Middle School and one in High School.We have recommended Fairmont to our friends and they have been very happy too.Fairmont is a place where your children get high quality education in a very nice and controlled environment and allows your children to excel and explore different avenues.
- Posted by Parent - Happy Fairmont Parent - Cav
My daughters been going to Fairmont for past four years. I absolutely love the campus and all the staffs. Everyone are super nice and caring. They have the best academic program and my kids love to go there.
- Posted by Parent - Parents of 2
We feel incredibly blessed to have found Fairmont North Tustin. We had been looking for an educational home for our two kids, who are both brilliant in their own ways but very different from one another. Fairmont recognizes and nurtures the strengths and talents of each of our kids, while helping to challenge them in the ways they need to grow. Fairmont values not only academic enrichment, but social and emotional development as well -- turning out kids who not only have a superior knowledge base, but a foundation of character and values. The administration is accessible and actually listens to the parents; and we have had 3 phenomenal teachers out of 3 (one of whom I was a room parent for, and has known my son since he was 4, and has become a family friend). There is a warm and wonderful parent community, who support each other and truly enrich the environment, and who we look forward to seeing on campus. Both of our kids are academically challenged, but more than that -- they're happy. And as parents, with admittedly incredibly high standards, so are we.
- Posted by Parent - FairmontNTParent
I attended Fairmont North Tustin for junior high. My teachers were amazing, and helped me discover my strengths and talents. They set me up to be successful for high school, college, and beyond. Now, 11 years later, I am back as a part of the school faculty. I have been given the opportunity to give back to the school that gave me so much. The number one goal at Fairmont North Tustin is to provide each child with the best possible education experience. Every member of the campus, including administrators, teachers, and staff, share this vision. It empowers us all to put the child first in every decision we make. I am lucky to work in a school with such a vibrant and positive community of educators. Our families trust us to take care of their children for as long as they're on our campus, and that is a promise we strive to fulfill each day we come to work.
- Posted by Teacher - Rami Harb
We have been at the Fairmont North Tustin campus for almost 7 years and it has been an incredibly positive experience for all three of our children. We feel our children are academically challenged, participate in the athletic program and thrive in the leadership opportunities at the campus. The environment is family friendly with extremely talented teachers and it is our children's home away from home.
- Posted by Parent - Family of Three
Amazing, dedicated faculty and staff! Loving and safe environment. Your child will not feel lost and will be treated with care and respect. Top Art ProgramTop Music ProgramTop PE Program And Academics are amazing!!!
- Posted by Parent - ProudParentof2
Nearby Homes for Sale
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.