- Faith Academy is a place where children can become what God envisions them to be.
- Each one a gift filled with mystery and wonder, a masterpiece in progress.
- We seek to have the same mind and heart as the Giver.
- We seek to help parents discern God's unique purposes for each child.
- To equip them with knowledge and wisdom, character and integrity, so that each may grow into a trophy of God's grace.
- Faith Academy's mission is to challenge students to know Jesus Christ as Lord, apply the truth of the Word into their lives, care for others sacrificially and achieve the highest level of knowledge and skill in order to serve others and God.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Association of Classical and Christian Schools (ACCS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||93 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 31%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Rockford Grades: NS-5 | 25 students
1001 Bishop Washington Ave
Rockford, IL 61102
(815) 965-4308 2.3 NS-5
- Rockford Grades: 9-12 | 15 students
2323 S 6th St
Rockford, IL 61104
(815) 966-0039 2.6 9-12
- Rockford Grades: PK-8 | 179 students
3020 11th St
Rockford, IL 61109
(815) 398-2631 2.8 PK-8
- Rockford Grades: 1-12 | 87 students
8301 Mitchell Road, Machesney Park, IL 61115
Rockford, IL 61104
(815) 623-4800 3.4 1-12
- Rockford Grades: PK-8 | 155 students
409 N 1st St
Rockford, IL 61107
(815) 962-8515 3.9 PK-8
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?