- Faith Academy is a Christian school whose academic achievements are among the highest in Louisiana.
- The commitment of our faculty, students, and parents establishes the foundation to achieve the highest in educational standards.
- From our small class sizes, the individual attention from our faculty, and the extracurricular activities offered, Faith Academy strives to do more than educate the mind but to provide an education that embraces the whole child.
- Student achievement includes activities beyond the classroom setting including sports, music, drama, arts, cheerleading, clubs and travel.
- Faith Academy is committed to meeting the needs of the whole child in Christ; mind body and spirit.
- We incorporate curriculum and methodology based on sound principles of education and support the philosophy and distinctives of a Christian education.
- Our curriculum materials and instructional methods are consistent with our purpose, goals and objectives.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Oral Roberts University Educational Fellowship (ORUEF)
Other religious school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-9|
|Total Students||434 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Baton RougeGrades: 1-12 | 80 students
15333 Jefferson Hwy
Baton Rouge, LA 70817
- Baton RougeGrades: PK-8 | 830 students
400 Marquette Ave
Baton Rouge, LA 70806
- Baton RougeGrades: K-8 | 970 students
7880 Saint George Drive
Baton Rouge, LA 70809
- DonaldsonvilleGrades: PK-12 | 343 students
311 St Vincent Street
Donaldsonville, LA 70346
- Baton RougeGrades: KG-8 | 502 students
16266 S Harrells Ferry Rd
Baton Rouge, LA 70816
February 21, 2018
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
February 19, 2018
Think of the school search process as a series of checkpoints, each of which has a due date. We show you when to do the various items in the search process.
February 07, 2018
After conducting a survey of the educational backgrounds of current U.S. senators we were able to draw some interesting conclusions. Keep reading to learn more.